Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Oh, yes, has yet to be yourself with telephony. After his bad experience with a LMT roaming in Iran


In recent years, each end of the winter I spend pedaling along the eastern lands, and this year is no exception. The goal is not a specific country, or a long-cherished dream. I know only that I would like to come back again and again part of the world, which I loved, but my choice and practical solutions to a large extent determined by pragmatic considerations. State of which will fly, down AirBaltic. No, they are not my sponsors buy tickets for yourself, but my final decision affects the price. National airline provides flights to the Middle East, offering a low price. Many autumn evenings often take when searching battery operated hot plate for the true and only ticket. This time managed to buy a flight Riga - Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv) - Riga, together with the bike I paid 128 lats. It is November, flown in late February. Time for planning and interrogate is sufficient, battery operated hot plate but as usual for most people, everything happens at the last minute. Israel is a small country and there will be 3 weeks what to do, so I look to neighboring countries, leaving Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv) as a starting point. Syria - a serious issue (even now - 20 months after the start of the unrest), thus giving priority to their own safety, the public is left for another year. Finding information about the region, about travel, I began to realize that this is a very popular tourist destination. Well, then this time also I will be able to feel like a "man" and look at the site, which seeks to drive or the whole world. As far as me from the great mass of people distinguish nuance - traveling by bike.
`Year after the Arab pavasara` - the name of my expedition in collaboration with the top of my main sponsor (and my job) tourism and sporting goods company Gandrs. I get to journey extremely important attributes battery operated hot plate - the frame of the bicycle, equipment and spare parts, bags and clothes. Purchased battery operated hot plate or otherwise acquired all the necessary support to, according to the ill-equipped, could be the way to go ... It will be interesting and useful to look at how people are currently living in a country where most recently held massive protests as a result have been able to achieve a change of management.
It's not that I mattered destination battery operated hot plate and marginal own safety. I am worried about the Jordan north to the Syrian border, as well as frightens the Egyptian desert roads, battery operated hot plate which in recent months have been robbed and kidnapped dozens of tourists. Before the mass media first heard the news, which made no breath in fear as a traveler obsessed - Beka valley of Lebanon to the Syrian / Israeli border, in March 2011 Estonian cyclists kidnapped. After several months of keeping in captivity, they were released. It's about whether and how they were paid, will never be revealed, but I think we all just understand battery operated hot plate ... Many seem to me that vibrates battery operated hot plate karstgalvība and ceļotdegsme obscures the humane instincts of fear and prudence. I also suspect I feel doubt and cognitive ... I contacted one of the abducted - August Tillo (August Tillo) to find out what and how. He was very responsive and showed a genuine interest battery operated hot plate in my expedition. During the conversation velobraucējs openly told how everything happened with them. To my question: "How do I avoid the kidnapping?", As he stated: "It is not possible! You can stay at home sitting on the couch and watching TV! "Another traveler added that the Arabic language, knowledge battery operated hot plate of key phrases, the Koran and the glorification of stupid tourist posturing are things that you can to save the killing. battery operated hot plate I was admonished that should inform the Latvian Foreign Ministry and several bags must be placed in the pockets of the passport copies. August has written a book about the abduction experiences, I though to myself in quiet thought in the hope that my journey will not be included in the description of such a gruesome chapter ...
I called the consulate to find out detailed battery operated hot plate information about the possibilities of entry to Israel by the Iranian visa in the passport, which my identity documents to decorate since last trip. When I wanted to learn about border crossings and other things, battery operated hot plate the embassy battery operated hot plate spokeswoman said that it was not competent to answer my questions, but promised to call back and find out everything. Although the exchange of promises battery operated hot plate occurred over the following 10 days, communication was still resultless. The embassy was unable to help me. I accept that replacement passport would make life easier for yourself and the process involved, but easy bread obviously not my style. Fully convinced that the Israeli embassy does not fulfill its mission, I found all the possible and necessary information on the Internet and was ready to arrival.
Oh, yes, has yet to be yourself with telephony. After his bad experience with a LMT roaming in Iran, went and customer center in order to clarify the situation on Israel, Palestine, Jordan and Egypt. LMT promises that everything will work because this is more or less standard tourist countries. Not to say that everything went smoothly, but problems in comparison with Iran, was much smaller.
Yet some preparatory actions related to communication. I registered

No comments:

Post a Comment