Friday, January 16, 2015

In wondrous blend in with the events that happen in Homs mixed all the dances, and embodied in the


The problem is not to take me home and give me Erdha..almchklh in crazy and rebellious and my request and Tna.ktherh Iirthurat are circulating in my head and Aasamaha is Sidiqati.fmaadt Kanaamh imbed my head as soon Erd.ola Kalohbl Hit him with the nearest Jaddar.anma looking for a long thread brings me to the truth .sidiqati I Smithen and begin my career with me from morning to Mads.asaman gossip and realize that to run away from the debate as long as their roots embedded in this land Alazima.saga Haifa which olive tree has not yet distinguish if is black or green, but is now the holder green Bzaton kindly paper of leaves a day I add algal evening perhaps reduce the compressive Vdma insisted explosion and unrelenting Barakana but by and Balqron.osidikta other flowers and finally after months bloomed and gave me a receipt of jasmine, which has long Osthatha.lm I know that jasmine blossom before Almoghaib.bjannbha Semsoma toxicity mint beautiful plant and how much I love if Rehana but Nanuah most recently Bosrrari small Jadda.bjannbha Hrahorh What we disagree on us and in the end they said her name Om Kalthoum and Ordaa panicle Hallelujah then hold the fruit and berries, but little is Huckha Alaguir Zarif Bha.bjannbha Hrhorh Halle orange tree I did not know I smell Zahrha fragrance of Paradise .lknha conch shells operated Bali when she falls Bertqaladtha small period conch shells I wondered conch shells how abandon her children. But they afford to increase and give to those who can not Otaamanm.bjunbha the soft flute Krmentena tree and delicious Shahyh.oma Assalya Daly sterile tree that did not bear grain Hsrm These Oaangaha every day and seek shelter their leaves horny Taibh.bjannbha Karagorh conch shells Archana neighbor grapefruit tree did not skimp on the negative Ibda.ohnak butterfly come every day revolves around me like immunization Ptauivat to Aarafha..aalmi and my friends here they are purely Bsarkm .uahtfeztm Bosrrari.cano Ajbro Thishma impact of each fall to stand again Otrz Agheimat joy to publicly get rid of a lump Lafraq.oaoasl Lilly Bnhara .loda hat I Sakhtarha global .This.
I do not know of any spring derive conch shells Jhli.vaadhirana Aahivaúa.kint think olive types as it also holds two green or olive Osud.vhkura you Aahivaúa you added to the daughter of the city and the ignorant ignorant Bakdrick Pk.ol Mahmmelt Haievaúa what I need to Aiko even know Mathml.vkan carry openly day Kavcara conflicting extent Alsquia.fa initially thought Zatonki green. Then Malbut weeks after some berry turns to brown and then to Osud.vkinte Aahivaúa are carrying Altoamin.kotun did not give up the branch conch shells and Zaton.onta Tunai.kellma sat Bzlk felt comfortable .okellma looked Aliki Ostagdit mercy from heaven and Alchukr.kl on your side order of groping Ogsank my head read on the mantra of peace perhaps subside Rouha.onta homeland gave me a lesson, but how Aahivaúa for people to understand the meaning of Aloutn.lajb swear to God. Do I regret exposed circa Iaotunai.sazra secrets and my thoughts Bjawark Aahivaúa.ali conch shells find fruit such as the quality Osmark.odek secrets conch shells Aahivaúa.vahfezana always conch shells AND READ mantra of peace ...
Who said that the increase in kindness and compassion Iktl.nam kills Ahaana..makint conch shells know I kill Asliti.kint I think I take care of them and add a quantity of love and water every Yum.orbma was dying from my conversations and my secrets and Maangta Ha.kint to note that it took Basferrar I thought it father may also burned burned Alsif.rpma this was the reason conch shells for this, but we found that we increase conch shells the amount of water in them when Alsagaah.makint know that Daly wrenching beads of moisture from the ground as wrenching pain in Gulwibna.hecma I was practicing ritual killing every day and relaxed conch shells Aadra.alon of Sagaatha.olkny still Ahadtha but still leaves Tcefr.laaraf Is it or is it my conversations Oilol.santzer Aaasliti end of September or Oilol.loaraf Is Ona.om is Alehiah.asliti.ontzer Meka Fathjia and Athjia bunches afraid to keep Hsrm..hsrm Homsi. .
In wondrous blend in with the events that happen in Homs mixed all the dances, and embodied in the figures merged into the spirit of the truth of a thousand and Jh.an lives and the initial gathering of colors and demons gather conch shells here under the dome of Homs Almosah smell Aharih.asab in the midst of this vision of events and accelerating anger, and cut bonds of love, but if he wants and if he wants and Sal.vaadhirana Aatuth.list seriously and Ackbyrh .The present but jammed conch shells concerns even blocked Alraaa.toth plant is of the type-stranded form or so, but I forgot to call and when I took her a long time to settle down next to Tzmatha.toth Hrhorh halo or Rather Tanha.albarhh and I speak to the halo was Tota listen .tute not large to understand things and not so small to Atstoab.ktherh windows are lit glow of awe and hunger behind Alhsar.kev can be Hristiko conch shells Almabader.any alleys refused and kept Bdaatha names of body parts Alepeshria.oadhirana Aatuth conch shells there numbness in front of a dense shade and sun Tldg.oh Aatuth Photos tents torn and redolent odors, dust and children conch shells nudes pull out all Alrouh..toth and Halle Oadhirana flute dormant Alon.satoagaf for Herj.eriedkm Khadr to Aichopkm margins thoughts Almmzkh..oadhirana Tota and Nami quietly
After the amended clinical conch shells mean that lacks clinical conch shells .onvdt bed dust sleep publicly I can wake up from this well Alcabus.uchrjt to Sidiqati.vakchwt I am in the same nightmare when I heard the sound of DJ Hoo Dj.oikzna Helmi.fterkt rear sounds and shook hands Assalya and Hant Haifa on As usual my head and incubated Flowers and then danced with a war dance and finally I settled when Hrhorh and flute and Tute.maan sat until I discovered the body of a white butterfly beside me Could they Choch.makant moments even Shusha was beside Hrahorh.ohzh Alvmahh than had been found by the roots of ants cell and took Erqubhm conch shells how to carry it and tore their wings have three wings where it came third wing certainly not normal Pferashh or it is the spirit of one of the dead and still ask for forgiveness and has no Ahd.okhzt ask forgiveness for this spirit and ask her Rahma.liqta static phone call from my aunt said that her daughter saw me in her dream tired I told her I am fine and Nothing calls s

No comments:

Post a Comment