Friday, December 19, 2014

Then the question came to me:


Following the completion of yoga training, seashell dragon I started doing a follow-up course to my teacher: Bhakti Yoga. That is the yoga of devotion, you learn to bow to bring life and heaven on earth. I am continuing to do that because I saw it as the next step towards deepening and fulfillment. And, it appears to now because I was not ready to let go of the yoga school and my teacher.
I had the intention to participate seashell dragon again this year with the Bhakti. seashell dragon Last year I found amazing and instructive. But there is something else suddenly on Thursday evening. I'm about 4 yoga classes at the drop, including one on Thursday. When I found out that I had planned on Bhakti yoga class evening, I was a little shocked and disappointed.
But this morning in meditation came the breakthrough. It's like an umbilical cord is severed and I will stand on my own. Then it came to me, I shook my head in amazement. Different experience. Reborn, like a little child.
Then the question came to me: "How many births can you have in one lifetime?" Wonderful. I feel like a little child who fits and starts his new-found freedom learning experience. seashell dragon "
In each new life you leave something behind you, do something you attached was loose, you leave behind you a solid base. Therefore you feel brand new, new born. And just like a small child feel those first steps, that new beginning shaky. Is forming a new base. Be excited about the stagger, feel new.
"Ammonites have a flat spiral shell which is made up of several rooms. Each time the animal is too large for the current chamber formed, a new, larger outer chamber. In the outer chamber the animal's life, that the other, empty rooms further used as a means to take off vertically. The fossil ammonite represents the full circle, personal growth and activation of spiritual power. Meditation with ammonite learns that smooth, positive spiral of life, to release what no longer appropriate and step by step to ascend to the highest possible level. "
My name is Cees Diele and since 2008 I am in love with yoga. Following was a life full of very intense exercise I looking for a gentler way to stay physically fit and relax. Physically and mentally in balance I think is a continuous process in life. Yoga methodology, and found the inner silence through the body, fitted seashell dragon perfectly with this. In 2012 I completed the four year yoga training "Intensive Yoga Training" at the Yoga Center Utrecht. For more articles: http://www.eenvoudigyoga.nl/iets-wezenlijks-blog.html
Archives November 2014 October seashell dragon 2014 June 2014 May 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012
Newsletter


No comments:

Post a Comment