Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sento no haver escrit res més of a way of my pero he estat viatjant hl7 orm parar sense i no he tin


Sento no haver escrit res més of a way of my pero he estat viatjant hl7 orm parar sense i no he tingut una connexio decent nor has access endolls per carregar el meu by computer. També me ho he estat from super bé a sense parar per minut i escriure article:-)
I'm sorry I have not written for over a month, but I was traveling most of the time without working and I did not have easy access hl7 orm to a decent connection or has taken to charge my laptop. I also admit that I was having fun like crazy without much time to stop and write an article:-)
La ultima vegada hl7 orm that vaig escriure estava in Sydney i acabava of comprar el van. Després vaig anar a casa a artista del bosc that vivia Enmig en una casa if havia fet ell mateix amb els trees del terreny. Alla em vaig quedar POCS dies perquè vaig hold oportunitat of viatjar amb més gent cap al north, ed to dir, anarchist cap has a clima més Calid i viatjar treballar sense. The veritat em ed that will mar the anar bé i tot that of iron turisme manera més o és una mica menys convencional més because pero no me empenedeixo res.
The last time I wrote I was in Sydney and I had just bought the van. After I went to an artist who lived in the middle of the forest in a house he had built himself with the trees of the field. There I stayed hl7 orm a few days because I had the opportunity to travel with several people to the north in search of a milder climate and traveling for fun (without working). It's true that it made me a very foolish to make the holidays hl7 orm more "conventional" and even if it was a little worse to the portfolio, I have no regrets! hl7 orm
Després of passar alguns dies a casa de l'artista, vaig viatjar amb back nese course in Byron Bay, ciutat molt i alternativa hippie of the Central Coast. Es un dels millors llocs per iron surfing Costa is australiana (només cal veure the regularitat's Onades per veure that és molt a good lloc per apendre) hl7 orm
After a few days with the artist, I went to Byron Bay in carpooling with two boys. Byron Bay is a hippie town in the Central Coast famous for surfing (just see the regularity of the waves to understand that this is a very good place to learn)
Després Byron Bay vaig anarchist has petar in Brisbane on vaig trobar back altres companys viatge: el i Alex Thomas. hl7 orm No vaig iron massa coses in Brisbane perquè will ploure tot el estar vaig time went sigui o que no tinc fotos masses of the ciutat.
After Byron Bay I found myself in Brisbane where I met two other fellow Thomas and Alex. In Brisbane I have not made great thing because hl7 orm it was raining all the time so I do not have too many pictures of the city.
Al museu ciència of natural hi havia animals each dry as desert ALGU havia trobat al fa anys few hundred. Are a equidna (mamifer amb moltes Punxes tipo Erico) i a comodo hl7 orm (REPTIL land carnivor that pot matar a humà 48 hores amb la infeccio provocada per la seva mossegada). Aquesta parelleta ha estat exposada in museus during anys i ha served per moralitzar gent: no sigueu massa ambiciosos, Mireu el que li ha passat al comodo fly menjar per-se the equidna: es morir will atragantat per Punxes.
The museum of natural science were exposed two dry animal that someone had found in the desert there are about 100 years. This is a equidna (mammal with a little like European hedgehog hl7 orm spines) and a comodo (terrestrial carnivorous reptile that can kill a human in 48 hours with the infection caused by the bite). This couple has been exhibited in museums for many years to illustrate the drawbacks of greed: Do not be too ambitious or you will end as comodo who wanted to eat equidna at any price: he died étoufé with thorns.
El grupet viatjant al north heading. Thomas El és a alemany holiday després of al estudiar a half north of Sydney Alex i és a holiday in Australia has francès Setmanes després due to haver Acabat hl7 orm of preparar LIVE concursos of admissio a una de escola comerç.
The small group traveling north. Thomas is a German vacation after one semester north of Sydney and Alex is a French traveling in Australia for two weeks after the second year of prep.
I el viatge comença! Primera parada: plou as passem the nit has a campsite. No. Per haver of the plantar tenda of campanya per als nois Enmig del fang, vam idear a sleeping tots al sistema per van: Alex will sleep a sota del llit i el al Thomas terr

No comments:

Post a Comment