Friday, March 20, 2015

You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit


Ford Focus Meets Photo Gallery How-To Archive Mark Forums Read BST Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings. Search This Forum  |  Image Search  |  Advanced Search    
a. WTS Euro grill for MK1 Focus models. All tabs intact, grill is large mesh with removable/ paintable outer trim piece. my great Swivel badges works, also have 2 Euro grills with the horizontal slats, all tabs intact, swivel works perfect. b. Located at my shop in beautiful Granbury, Texas (30 min. west of Fort Worth). c. $115 shipped for diamond pattern grill with silver surround bezel, $90.00 shipped on horizontal pattern. (SOLD) d. Horizontal Euro grill. I have 2 available. Both are perfect with all tabs intact and working ford flip badge. Large mesh with silver my great trim (SOLD) Large mesh close up (SOLD) e. I am James Newport (Puke) and I approved this ad:) f. Email me direct at: svtpuke@gmail.com
__________________ Moderator for: General Chat Lounge , Ford Focus Build Showroom , and Mid-Atlantic Fanatics DD: 2010 Mazda3 Grand Touring, 6 speed Project/beater: 1990 Nissan 240sx, 5 speed      
Points 1,155, Level 18
small mesh still available? on a business my great trip until late tomorrow night if available will pay immediately :) Small mesh sold but I might have another. I will not be able to check until tomorrow when I go back to my shop in Granbury. I am currently at Fort Hood and go home on the weekends. I know that I hav e at least one more mesh, not sure of size, and two more of the horizontal style (also with flip badges). If I have another small mesh consider it yours. I will let you know. Than ks, Puke
Cool well i'm back home and able to move my finances much better now. So let me know if you have another small mesh. I might consider the larger mesh too but I'll have to do some photo research and see if It will work with what I want it to do.
 
Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter
 
Register Now
In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required my great details in the form below.
Password Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Password: Confirm Password: Email Address Please my great enter a valid email address for yourself. Email Address:
You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On HTML code is Off Trackbacks are On Pingbacks are On Refbacks are On Forum Rules
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1

No comments:

Post a Comment