Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tuesday, October 9 Fabio and I we had dinner at the Circle Club Gennaro di Prato with a Groupon cou


Tuesday, October 9 Fabio and I we had dinner at the Circle Club Gennaro di Prato with a Groupon coupon which provided: Dinner with 1 kg of paella, jahn teller effect welcome drink, 4-course maxiantipasto head, sweet choice jahn teller effect and a liter of sangria or wine for 2 people 24 .
For us it was the first experience on the groupon restaurants on offer (we had made various purchases on groupon but never tried a restaurant) and I must say I was a bit 'skeptical ... but first things first ...
Since I had often wondered what could be the quality of service offered to objectively prices so low, I thought it would be useful to share my experience on the web, for the benefit jahn teller effect of other curious jahn teller effect / doubtful / concerned. Having already thought about writing a review as unbiased as possible in this regard had already refused to introduce or "me in some way recognize" and also to be able to take pictures at Modin (given the light would have been required SLR and tripod .. but say that would have gone unnoticed if I had presented jahn teller effect fitted with such equipment?) But not like I could do in the cartoon published by Paul (guardatela!!) that made me smile! Thus, the decision ... I would have sacrificed the quality of the photo (which I did with the cell ... the horrible picture of my "past" Iphone 3 ... regretting the photos of the good old nokia N97) for a service of impartiality and fairness of the review ... and although these photos are objectively ugly, I am satisfied with my choice.
Populated area ... with high buildings around ... but very few parking spaces free ... and despite everything one was there, free and available for us ... it will be about the anatomical site of fortune, in my case pretty high and prominent!
So, back to the restaurant, nothing out of the ordinary. Entering recognize a very nice and comfortable on the porch ... certainly very pleasant and livable in the summer months (pictured right).
This was what was expected ... the list and then I will comment below: welcome cocktail alcoholic or non-alcoholic appetizer: peppered mussels, croutons with fish such as shrimp, salmon, tuna, ham with cuddly soft cheese and fresh sandwiches to perfumes covaccini a plate of Tuscan extra virgin olive oil 1 kg of paella every 2 people to choose from: Valencia de Marisco (seafood) of land Vegetarian homemade cake of your choice, creme brulee, tiramisu, cheesecake, creme caramel, panna cotta a bottle of water every 2 people a liter of sangria or wine (white or red) every 2 people coffee or bitter
I observe the environment, simple but nice and comfortable, not luxurious nor flashy, in short, a place where you feel at home easily. jahn teller effect A TV and a projector which projects the TV on the wall behind the table next to ours.
I look at the table: set with green tablecloths and napkins in solid white and green, all in non-woven fabric. Known but it does not bother me ... it's in line with the cozy but also simple.
They ask us if we want a non-alcoholic drink or a glass of prosecco ... we opt for the prosecco that comes along with the covaccino oil. Prosecco good, covaccino hot and crispy ... stops hunger on one side and opens the appetite other. ;-)
Fabio and I we look around ... near us two pairs of boys photographing the dishes start arriving ... to take pictures with ease. Serious jahn teller effect (almost had to make a super gourmet jahn teller effect review), I also take notes on the notepad of the phone ... I'm afraid of forgetting something ... perhaps for fear of the effect sangria already experienced in Spain ... ;-)
They ask us if we want the sangria ... or prefer wine (white or red) ... and if we want it now if we want to split a quart or two "deliveries" ... we opt for the sangria, 1 liter all together. When it comes known that it is served in wine decanter carafe ... I would have preferred a more feature, but it's just a cosmetic issue ... of course, if I were to give my advice, I would suggest a jug with a handle jahn teller effect and maybe more characteristic propose 2 types of sangria: definitely the classic red (half liter) for the starter and the other half a liter, if you are happy with, of white sangria (de cava) that goes very well with the paella, especially the one with the fish. This would make more sense to split the delivery into two parts, in addition to the grounds of "heating" of the sangria itself.
After about 20 minutes dall'aperitivo come the hors d'oeuvres served on a big platter ... 2 swivel Tuscan jahn teller effect crostini with chicken liver (Tuscan), 2 toasts with a

No comments:

Post a Comment