Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hi, I have to say my opinion if it


I usually do not write reviews for movies for obvious reasons (I do not have the necessary interest or background). It seems, however, that a film like remake of the Great Gatsby has little to do with any bibliophile. I will not attempt to judge whether it was better or worse book. This would be a sacrilege long range, we would say that the written Gkatsmpy won the "downed hands" and would end the solemn microwave plate warmers ceremony. I will try to judge the film as much as possible anthyparkti entity, microwave plate warmers though for that matter in the first minutes of I was unable to tear myself away from the book.
The strong points of the film DiCaprio. Each time the - disliked the face Leonarnto- amaze me as an actor. He had the air, style, depth, everything needed by a Gkatsmpy lighthearted and love, vathyplouto and criminal, tragic and comic together. The Mulligan at the beginning seemed too likeable to play the frivolous Daisy, maybe because I knew the story. In less paradoxically Toby Maguire, the narrative was anefri- the distant dark shots of New York can not forget the Spainterman- and Nick Karagouei microwave plate warmers built, completely childlike.
Not bothered microwave plate warmers by the glamor, how could otherwise be expressed if the book is not talking about a superficial and extravagant parties, although there appeared microwave plate warmers the contrast between the giggly euphoria of 1922 the stock market boom and depression in 1939, we experienced the krach- we. The music, the off-season, bothered only at the party was like seeing caricatures circus jump off the pace. The end, in a melodramatic sequence lasting phrases from the book and misuses of the late Fitzgerald spoiled.
Overall, I liked the film. He was able to give relief to the frivolity of the old wealth, the new effort, how expendable are the people who believe and those who do not believe in anything. And just for the presence of DiCaprio will to xanaevlepa.
PS 42 I do not go to 3 d and Mickey Mouse himself to come and tell me that the only way the film looks. microwave plate warmers It seemed quite silly not to such a project shot in 3 d from xarchis. The conventional saw.
Love addict 24/5/13 - 11:14 pm
I saw the movie and I admit that, as you said, and you amazed me the interpretation of Ntikaprio.Den I had a special microwave plate warmers appreciation but now I changed my mind. The book I have no idea, I want to read it though! Welcome to find! :) Reply Delete
Welcome to find I Love addict. The book is one of the iconic microwave plate warmers works of American literature, somewhat like sacred monster, why did so many movie times. The NtiKaprio- should blame his appearance, I can not explain it then allios- surprise me. I often hear that stars in the movie, I say I will not go see the floufli and then ends up stealing the show. Deletion microwave plate warmers
I read the book in the new version last month. I can say that I liked the text, because the relief depicts a palimpsest season collapses. However, what disappointed me was the procheirogrammeni introduction and CV given by the editor, and comments that fails often dense adds. Very disappointing removes critical objectivity and detachment implies. Maybe some people want to spend some projects in more digestible and pink, because it suits them (considering life itself Fitzerlant but history tells us). Effect of the time ... and this. The film I have not seen, because of objective difficulties. I reserve the right to see a dvd ... A. PS Leonardo DiCaprio not to underestimate all. To see the "Narkomani" and you'll understand ... awesome interpretation! Personally had hooked ... Reply Delete
In DiCaprio slowly learning not to underestimate .... blame the presence of which causes me whenever surprise interpretation. The book I have read very little in Greek. Before five years to re-read an English paperback edition and do not intend to get the new version D. I. But imagine how frustrating it is to describe. microwave plate warmers Deletion
I saw it yesterday and I liked the film would poly.I two stairs below, if not played by DiCaprio, who gives one of the best performances tou.pragmatika style and how air can be an actor? In the scene where the Gkatsmpy -Those appear first few seconds with the disk drive really went crazy for that sort of thing is going to the movies! Personally I agree with the choice of modern music instead of jazz at the party. Y.G.Tha post I assume microwave plate warmers the harbinger of the suspension of your favorite movies:-) Delete Reply
Hi, I have to say my opinion if it's been a few days. As you say, the film generally liked me, especially a

No comments:

Post a Comment