Sunday, May 10, 2015

Click to (a new window Open) (Open a new window) Click to share it via Twitter (Open a new window)


While still Probenähens for the great Lord of KlecksMACS Shirt (shown here and here), I applied to the balloon of Probenährunde tutu. My enthusiasm for Claudia's cuts is unbroken! May I present finally: * * Blowing up for girls in all sizes from the barrel age ^ - ^> ie in individual sizes 80-170!
Especially nice for Lotta're the bags. I had mentioned that I already had to endure the occasional tantrum here because seashells in bulk the handkerchief was not in the bag? The pants in 80 I just did not still sewn which. Oo
These bags can be seen from the outside not even if they are filled - no bumps, because the balloon all tucked nicely. ^^ A good reason to rejoice on Mama version. What I find really innovative is the bonding of the pattern! It must not be cut off and still have a guide edge, so that it becomes straight. (When shock stick to shock, what it indeed sometimes are, I often have the problem that my printer the pages not just transported 100%.)
The Star Jeans comes from a fabric store in the city of my parents. I paid dearly for it, but he is loved! This skirt is certainly often worn here as jeans just somehow goes with everything. My job: Many leggings sew in many colors!
The pictures were taken on a walk through the village seashells in bulk - hence the ever-changing scene. ^^ If it were up to Lotta, we could also easily have stayed at this fence. Behind there were a lot of gravel and it was very busy to think and to try as it comes to the stones. seashells in bulk I have carried away sometime.
Sections: Blowing up can be found here <3 here in Gr. 86 The Long Sleeve is older and probably from the dwarf packaging (?), The jacket I've shown here. Fabric: Jeans bought locally, seashells in bulk Jersey (Shirt) from the substance Market seashells in bulk Linked: OutNow, star love
PS: Even in the women's desires were fast out loud so that the narrower of us simply have a sewn in one of the children's sizes. For me it was nothing seashells in bulk - aaaber long I had to not wait (= Stay tuned, seashells in bulk because soon follows more;) I mean the last two days nonstop worn and not even at home to a cuddly pants replaced (what else almost instantaneously at the moment do where I remove my jacket). Here's a little teaser; seashells in bulk P
Click to (a new window Open) (Open a new window) Click to share it via Twitter (Open a new window) To divide click this to a friend by e-mail to send Click for sharing on Pinterest on Google+ (Open a new window) Share on Facebook (Open a new window) More
Click here to share on Pocket (Open a new window) Click to share on Tumblr (Open a new window) Click to share on Reddit (Open a new window) Click to share on LinkedIn (Open an new window) Click to print (Open a new window)
Oh my God, you're so sweet kids !!! How old Lotta's wrong? My daughter has just been a year and I really almost did not close for them. The Relatives showered us with any clothes that I just do not need. But the skirt is really great!
Email (required) (address seashells in bulk will not be published)
Last seen in the blog Just a little teaser in between;) luxury problems slip Bibs Small dauber is online! (= Creadienstag - but something of Freutag> Great weekend Blowing up - this is my ROCK <3 Me
baby blog blowing up buses leaves seashells in bulk Ramson family photos Free Book fuchsia joy for the man thought green dog hooded seashells in bulk jacket jeans jersey dress klimperklein leggings Leisure Time Lene purple lollebüx seashells in bulk Lotta bibs trial sewing skirt rums pregnancy fit shirt summer star strampler sweat.jacke shirt teaser Webware development
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment