Friday, May 15, 2015

Last week came in a special order: For a friend I should make a pop-up card on the 25th anniversary


Last week came in a special order: For a friend I should make a pop-up card on the 25th anniversary with her boyfriend. the great gabsty 25th anniversary! I was gobsmacked! Especially in this day and age it's incredibly nice to hear that there are couples who stay together for so long and - even if it is sometimes difficult the great gabsty - together again scuffle and fight for what is important to them. Hach .. enough philosophizing the great gabsty
I have used various papers from Stampin Up! as well as remains from my stash. The letters I have stamped with an old stamp from Paper Smooches. The heart I manually (!) Cut (yes, I was surprised myself that I could be left the Cameo * lol *) and the small heart with the Itty Bitty-punch from Stampin Up! punched.
Workshops & SU bulk orders May 20, 2015 new week deals online May 23, 2015 Project 3einhalb is temporarily in creative holiday May 27, 2015 new week deals online June 3, 2015 new week deals online AEC v1.0.4


No comments:

Post a Comment