Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Thank you so much for the comment, PAC and kiss: - *


Summer is in the right starting off the heat to finally drives us, even if only for a little while, and every girl who wants to go to the pool first using your shaver hatgo or razor blade with foam. I used some razor blades, I even bought an electric shaver. I even used as foam from Veet. Razor Blades (+ Veet depilatory cream)
I had tú which is completely at orvom figure any redness but then lifted cenu..no ... 1 euro per blade using the two .. Reply Delete
Shave will not last much longer (especially in the summer and the sea to the misery), but perhaps better suited to sensitive skin and also Gather no hair, which is sometimes the case, another razor, at least in my case, really horrible ... And another plus is that head need not be changed again so often, I certainly do not have is thus to 1 or 3 to use ... :-) Clear
Thank you so much for the comment, PAC and kiss: - *
I thought it appropriate to share with you what's foreign blogs I visit, not many, but there is not one. I have just one blogger and TC ...


No comments:

Post a Comment