Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Achim Reichel! Yes, dear, of course I knew the


Achim Reichel! Yes, dear, of course I knew the "players" and "Aloha hey", but then it also heard almost on. A diffuse feeling told me that Achim Reichel's kind of cool. And clear: if you are anyway on the island, and there plays Achim Reichel, then you of course goes well. Logical. Even if you have otherwise never been particularly warming trays for buffets interested in the man. Before I read shortly after on Wikipedia and realize: oh. It's really cool. With the Stones and the Beatles toured, no less. The Helgoland North Sea hall, however, warming trays for buffets is not really cool, it is just as quaint and charming as the village multi-purpose halls, there are. It is sold out, most of the guests are visible over 60, and it is with chairs. Yeah, rock and roll, I think.
Achim Reichel comes to the lovingly decorated with guitars, an old radio, odds and ends and plenty of red velvet stage, sits down and starts warming trays for buffets telling a story. It is in fact a so-called storytelling tour, where he talks about "My Life, My Music". And that is, it turns out, quite a wonderful idea. He tells of the beginning of his musical career hidden pictures from his youth, images of his first band, the Rattles, along with the Beatles, images from the Star-Club, he says, and I fall to the man immediately. You like to listen to him, actually I would like to take notes all the time, I keep thinking: this must be but write down everything warming trays for buffets that you have yet to write a (auto) biography, that's all great, though he probably already has a ghostwriter, and Now should I pull my notebook out of his pocket? Of course not, that would be silly, I just listen and find everything charming, and then he sings the first song and: wow, wow, wow! A chord, a sung tone, and the man is so present, as is the first stop Rock'n'Roll in Bude, sensational. Somewhere under the red velvet is still a bass drum, otherwise is not a band on stage, only Achim Reichel, his guitar, the bass drum, and then he rocks once briefly for a few minutes for the link Nordseehalle with 450 pensioners in it. And then he says again, of bands and their resolutions of the Federal Armed Forces, James Last and new ideas and even plays a song. And as he tells that he has one day cleaned up his bookshelf, warming trays for buffets while the textbook with the classic ballads fell into his hands and he has read it again and was suddenly very excited about these texts from the language and stories, and as he immediately thought that must sound to you but that you have to but get the music into the present day, then make but great fun and not annoying one, as earlier in the synagogue, as he has such a twinkle in the eyes, and the enthusiasm for these old ballads jumps over how enthusiasm always does, and he actually shows pictures of poets, Oak Village, warming trays for buffets Fontane, Goethe, and later Jörg Fauser, who wrote among other things the "players". I also had not known that.
After about an hour he brings two musicians on stage, Berry Sarluis on accordion and organ, and Larry Mathews on electric violin, mandolin and bodhran, and Achim Reichel always told less and make more and more music, and Nis Randers I fight again with the tears. Since I heard for the first time a few weeks ago (Stephan warming trays for buffets had linked me here when we have verlimerickt classic poems), this story stirred me terribly, but I am also terribly built close to the water and just emotionally anyway, because I 'm so impressed. With seafaring you get me anyway, let alone on the island, where I again have to think of my lifeboat ride which fortunately was beautiful. After two hours, ten clock, Reichel announces that they are now - no, not to go. Take a break. Twenty minutes. Then it goes on, with a pure concert with only brief announcements, and it's all so perfect and professional and not a minute too much or too long, but all quite wonderful way. And amazing how young the man is, he is 68 years old and has sometimes again be the joker in the neck and then a glint in his eyes, despite all the coolness and in spite of rock and roll, and I have a bit of spontaneous love . In addition, he's just a good musician, he is in every song on the first chord equal to something from there, great. And it is, as always, so, so, so beautiful, people watching at something they can be very good and obviously warming trays for buffets very happy to make.
And then, right at the end, of course, he sings Aloha-he, and 450 pensioners stand up and sing along, "and now comes your solo!" And we sing feels like 50 times in a row "Aloha heja see" and it is exactly as much as it's fun and not too much, and for a moment radiates Achim Reichel, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment