Friday, April 11, 2014

To vacate my apartment was not easy for me. But after five operations I


To vacate my apartment was not easy for me. But after five operations I'm sitting now in a wheelchair, and I am lifted much better in the retirement home. Here so many beautiful things to be offered, where I can still participate, such as seat gym or singing circle. Music is my everything. Since childhood you part of my life: My mother played the piano and my father, a builder, has sung in the choir. My voice was discovered when I was about 8 years old. I sang in church, at weddings and allowed 15 to music school in Königsberg. That was in 1936 in Königsberg an der Eger in Sudetenland. Us, it was time well. We were four children and grew up protected: In the summer we swam in the lake, in winter we went skiing and ice. My brother later studied architecture in Prague and I was there to the conservatory. Because I was not yet an adult but I was not taken up. Then the war came ...
This can probably tell! I have asked the Red Cross and have come pouring in to the Army School for news assistants. For three years I was in Paris in use. 1943 went to the Danish Kolding - shortly after I got married. But I did not get any mail from my husband. mermaid on beach Three months after the wedding, in November 1943, I heard during my service, as someone mermaid on beach said to a soldier: "Does the fact that her husband has already fallen" Then I collapsed?. This was too much for me. I asked for dismissal.
The expulsion of Königsberg was very painful. We drove a cattle truck three days and four nights in the West and were aged at Marburg. I finally mermaid on beach stayed with friends mermaid on beach in Wiesbaden. There I was able to take singing lessons, joined a Operetta Ensemble and, furthermore, in a Sudeten German group - we were on small stages.
Yes, in the choir. My future husband wanted to be a concert pianist originally, but was a meteorologist and practiced the music as a hobby. mermaid on beach This community has always been very connected to us. He accompanied me on the piano when I was rehearsing for our performances in the church choir. We had a son, Hans-Ludwig, and led over 50 years of a good marriage - until my husband had a stroke and died eleven years ago.
On my first Christmas here in the AWO house. I was asked if I wanted to sing something at the ceremony. I had not done for years and felt a little insecure. However, I overcame me and sang, accompanied mermaid on beach by a flutist, the song "Still, still, still, mermaid on beach because it's child wants to sleep." Afterwards, mermaid on beach there was much applause. That really touched me: a solo with 91, and everyone likes it! Then I thought: mermaid on beach If I can not walk, so the Lord God has given me but my voice - and for that I am very grateful.
Who lives in the senior center does not need to be isolated mermaid on beach from the outside world. Many AWO houses are closely linked to their neighborhood ... Continue reading March 25, 2014 Felting with people suffering from dementia
In this book, the still taboo-prone topic "dementia" approaches in many ways, describe affected how they fare with the gradual loss of the familiar world. (More ...)
Imprint Sitemap Contact Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment