Monday, April 21, 2014

Football is sport, emotion and entertainment. But football is also: rivalry. From Bremer view parti

A Derby history in 4 acts - blog.worum.org sea shells Forum Blog Wiki Chat Images Twitter Facebook What eV Store
Football is sport, emotion and entertainment. But football is also: rivalry. From Bremer view particularly lived out in the comparisons with Bayern and the North competitors from Hamburg, HSV. All the more interesting and probably sea shells also unique binding as a constellation of games, which took place from 22 April to 10 May 2009. In all three competitions Werder and HSV met in less than three weeks on each other a total of four times. And there were important games. Not only in the Bundesliga, but in the UEFA Cup as it was at the DFB-Pokal for the final. sea shells The green whites could prevail in both cup competitions, the 19 days duration Derby went down in history. And as we celebrate werderfan partially today. Or remembers only too happy. How What users 'calligraphic' reported here.
The game is over! City is struck, it is final, it is a fact. Dream or nightmare? - I wonder. Everything to gain, everything to lose. Eternal shame or historical sea shells triumph? Four games in nineteen days. God my nerves!
"That I do not live," I say miserably to Nina and her agonized face discloses similar streams of thought. Despite But then: "Then we make the stop four times away" That's the right attitude, I think me and implore from even took Despite the large Allofs sea shells himself. sea shells
Slowly I'm seriously nervous. I feel now much the fever that is spreading in the city. Flags are hung out ugly people parade ugly jerseys - the false diamond is suddenly sea shells everywhere. So far, I thought it was actually sea shells quite nice to live in Hamburg but this is getting too much. "All enemies," I think to myself. "All they want to see me suffer!" I am disgruntled and erratic, see in every hamburger I meet (and these are in Hamburg naturally some) and not coincidentally sea shells a St. Pauli jersey carries a potential HSV fan and can it therefore do not suffer. Nina same. We all hate here. Daffy Pinneberger all! Derby halt.
Hope! Sign! Everywhere sea shells signs of hope! A IY-Ewald Lienen-with-slashed-leg-don't-mess-with-Bremen sticker on a trash can in Eidelstedt, Werder flags from balconies in Stellinger way and the Kieler sea shells Straße, fish with broccoli ... "Winning the we, "I adjure Nina, promise her even. "The we shoot out of her shit shack and book Berlin" I do not know if they believe me, but I'm sure, I'm sea shells sure of victory.
This is it: Day One of nineteen has dawned. We are in the middle and come here and not get out. In the morning I turn on the teletext. Timmy has so gepöbelt. . "Daring", I think to myself, "but if he needs the pressure - Good!" I've hardly slept, have repeatedly seen the game. Derby halt.
The day goes so far as calm. I'm at work, there is much to do, which distracts me a little. Strange fact: The closer sea shells to the kick-off, the more relaxed I am. Is it the mantra, it's the character or is it just the confidence in my boys? Maybe it's sea shells simply the only insight that I can now do nothing more anyway. Play one of four, it approaches, sea shells more powerful than Hugo's left hammer, unstoppable as a Boenisch in fifth gear, more fascinating than a Özil solo across half the pitch and damn important than Pizas goals against Milan retired gang and Barack Obama together with Portuguese water dog and the whole problem of the free and the unfree world for that matter, together!
Seven clock, finally home. Maps we have of course not get one, wanted no. "We throw the stupid parking Ingern but not fifty Euros in the throat," sea shells we thought and regret it slowly but surely.
Too late, so we look at home. Incidentally, there are Werder DFB-Cup sea shells Food. All strictly green and white and in the ingredients, all countries of origin of Werder players must be covered. This has brought us to the semifinals and will bring us to the final. And the signs anyway! ProSieben is Green Seven-Day (which should be always), in "The Quiz" is the answer to the question as to which team for 70 years in the same stadium plays, of course, "Werder Bremen" and the candidates at this same show also come from Lilienthal. Every football fan will agree with me when I say that in this variety and the quality of characters actually can not go wrong!
But no matter. Show humility, show humility. Arrogance is punished in football and especially punished by Werder, which always play particularly poorly and lose if you were on überheblichsten a fan on siegesgewissten. "So," de

No comments:

Post a Comment