Sunday, September 21, 2014

Post another unsophisticated great gatsbt taste


Christmas, New Year's Eve ... I'm a big holiday in France is over. J's cry November buteonga I always sang Let the holiday rush after yacht. I said, "I know ... buy hanging kkoya as having occurred ...", but ... I was worried about the J's belly is my fault, so I decided to share the pain now also responsible for some diet ㅎㅎ ago "you turned me to the realization that more mangeon mangeon. They were glued to ㅋㅋㅋ this diet as a wish .. ^ ^ ... "was geupbul December day, and the Christmas just two weeks to mwoda. ^ ^ Of course, this year-they almost fell jimanyo in this ski trip ... skiing, I'm HOT HOT !!!! But you've gotta work hard to help! ... Haeteuni minded body inscribed with the couple decided to share painful. Do diet and, from those who think the Giro ttungttae J's wool ... I do not know if I see it ~ s your pretty slim. However, as soon as I entered much does ... 30 to sit in an office all day ... I've done a lot of exercise per week - double chair to take the time (already 30 .. ^ ^ South Korea is in age) TT ... and ... I slip a hand cursor when Bob deungyo, or an awful lot .. intake .. - So, from now on I will ;;; ㅎㅎㅎ Administrative he also who is involved in its own fat little ~~~ was cute, but give the fat I'm being raised with chocolate abs thanks to feedback I ~ ^^ J's more a week, two to three times a night as soup, gravy dishes to replace. great gatsbt The harsh and ignorant and not a light diet diet management degree (?) Haeteuni start with rice and miso soup, this time in the western .... minestrone (Minestrone), I've created an Italian vegetable soup.
The minestrone is that there are many versions I'm thus indeyo vegetable soup ... the soup is thick Italian vegetable area ... and most things great gatsbt are easy to find, that also put her through to the season. great gatsbt => The Chef's cooking book that I'd have ^ ^ Then ;;; Enter lots of vegetables, I think soup that can be taken at the same time equally healthy nutrient. A creamy soup, not very clean taste zest ^
Ingredients: 1 onion, 1 celery stalks, 1 carrot, 1 potato, cabbage standing in one quarter, two side garlic, bacon 3-4 lines (or beef), one-third cup of dried beans (called up with boiling water ready to boil), small pasta third cup to 1/2 cup (or pasta), tomato paste 3 seupeun (tomato cans 1), 1.5 liters chicken stock, olive oil, salt & pepper, herbs (optional) Parmesan cheese (optional)
Available in accordance with the Republic of Korea No Derivative 2.0 license - non-profit - Korea Creative Commons Attribution of this work.
Post another unsophisticated great gatsbt taste 'Food story> Italian' category like go [jyukini pumpkin spaghetti] (25) is true kalbo country 2011/02/16 egg ^ ^ (13) 2011/02/07 warm winter soup diet dat [minestrone (Minestrone)] (15) 2011/01/05 pasta but tired - Tomato Sauce Seafood Rice - 26 times Sing 2011/01/03 eat salad - chicken breast with Caesar great gatsbt salad (10) 2010 / [green great gatsbt vegetable cream pasta] (18) 12 of 13 for a tired husband 2010/12/07
Categories Category Total views (589) Food story (356) Korean (68) French cuisine (101) Italian (43) Greek cuisine (07) Chinese Food (10) Food (43) Salads (15) Bread & Desserts (10 ) every dining table (33) 1 dining table (17) Review great gatsbt (10) French cheese (2) French Wine (0) meru's basket (8) Life Story (142) French Life (71) Paris living (3) Shopping (24) Photo (25) Gossip (12) Culture (1) Travel Story (65) France (42), Greece (11) Italy (2) Spain (2)
Sign In

No comments:

Post a Comment