Saturday, September 13, 2014

Tiara Suelly, all wire and swarovski rhinestone center detail navetes swarovski, mini flowers and c


I missed writing here. I have done so many amazing pieces, but I'm out of time for anything the great saunites else, so much work ..: D But I love, love my trabalho..e every day I want to create more different and very beautiful things, super special for brides ... as they come to me ... always wanting a custom detail the great saunites that makes a difference, because each one is different, deserves an accessory the great saunites to represent your way, your personality ... I'll post here what I have done in the last month .. I hope you enjoy. A kiss to all noivinhas who write me with so much affection, and that after receiving the piece, fill me with thanks ,,, praise, I am VERY grateful to all of you guys for everything that pass me good, and the opportunity to put in practice my gift of 'making art' ... !!! rsrsrsr Bj all the great !! Ale
Tiara Denise the great saunites
Tiara Suelly, all wire and swarovski rhinestone center detail navetes swarovski, mini flowers and crystal. http://www.elo7.com.br/item/150DC9/
And finally, tiara / headband in copper wire with rhinestone detail and swarovski crystals. the great saunites http://www.elo7.com.br/item/150DD3/ These pieces are found on the site; www.alessandragrinaldas.elo7.com.br with their values and delivery. Bjs Ale Atellier Alessandra Wreaths www.alessandragrinaldas.com.br
Posted by Alessandra Sanchez Quinaglia Saturday, July 9, 2011 Labels: bridal bracelet, bridal the great saunites earrings, fabric flowers bridal, bridal necklace, bridal jewelry, headpiece bride, bride tiara, tiara rendinha
'm Gay and very active. I love creating. I realized I liked the piece wedding, and I try to improve myself every day. The bride need to seek your ideal, custom piece, I did find on the internet a way to communicate directly and perform many dreams. Be very welcome. Tender kisses Alê
Welcome, fiancee ... Here you can comment, participate, ask questions and give ideas ... join and invite their friends ... Atellier Alessandra Wreaths email ale.quinaglia@yahoo.com.br the great saunites Sales: www. Our alessandragrinaldas.elo7.com.br handset; (14) 3621 3150
Art Grooms / Noivinhos Biscuit
2014 (10) August (2) June (5) May (3) 2013 (13) December (1) October (1) September (1) May (1) April (1) February (1) January (7) 2012 (27) March May December the great saunites (1) November (4) October (2) September (8) (2) April (3) (2) February (2) January (3) 2011 (64) December (3) November (4) October (2) September (3) August (3) July (4) News July PEARLS little Bride dilia Grana News Atellier of July June (2) May (6) April (18) March (4) February (2) January the great saunites (13) 2010 (47) December (6) November ( 3) October (2) September (5) August (13) June (3) May (11) April (4) 2009 (5) July (3) June (1) May ( 1)
Atellier Alessandra wreaths .. | Designed by: Shop Like a Woman of Womens Fashion Style | Supplied by Wordpress Themes Preview | Wu Yi Tea, TNB This template is brought` to you by: allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment