Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Very beautiful these flowers, my mom loves them, who incidentally do not worship them, are beautifu


I know little but I feel too! I like the smell of wet earth and serene touch of the wind brushing the pine forests without Time or Age. I have the soul of robustness hills and look ... tears of longing!
My voice surrenders and shut !!!
A beautiful bright queen in your earring poetry! Kisses 2:11 pm Corner sirui tripods of Mouth said ...
Blue Faced my dear such beauty remains for me to be silent not to spoil the magic of your beautiful sirui tripods words. Good week friend kiss and a flower have many PS fuchsias including an equal. 7:55 later told the lis ...
To shut up thy voice But only for a moment and strictly necessary win for breath now, that your voice is income? Never! I ask you! Never lace you asked you what field you're birthplace How would understand, in their dryness, your withdrawal, your surrender? 8:57 pm Fábio Martins said ...
Very beautiful these flowers, my mom loves them, who incidentally do not worship them, are beautiful! As always the show beautiful records of nature that surrounds us. Thank you for your support and love in my space, I am very grateful, it's a darling :) Kisses * 11:24 AM Mar Arable sirui tripods said ...
Beautiful moment sirui tripods of poetry, full of tenderness and with a beautiful message of love. I thought these flowers were fuchsias not even realize anything botanical! 7:14 pm Liz - How Cherries from My Window said ... ...
Beautiful poem and accompanied by a beautiful photograph. These flowers here in Brazil are called sirui tripods angel earrings. I'm always here at home in vases. I love the pinks. All too beautiful sirui tripods !! kisses, Blue, fondly! 7:54 pm Maple Mildred Lane said ...
Hello dear friend! You know, the friendship feels so wherever we are, but we can take turns. The improvements of your mother If you can recompores also takes you to Hug. 2:49 pm C Valente said ...
The magical earrings with your individual words. Votes of improvements Mother, just follow the rules and everything will be easy, the food is very important. Goes well and exceeds these problems, you have a lot of strength! Hugs and kisses 8:20 aflores later said ...
Hello my friend! How are you? Beautiful poetry, richly illustrated by this wonderful flower! I loved it! August 07 is the birthday of one (01) years from the Blog! I hope you! Thank you for caring and comments always so kind! A blessed and happy weekend! Loving embrace! Elaine Averbuch-Neves http://elaine dedentroprafora.blogspot.com.br/ 5:22 am Friday said ...
I love that fushia and the field all beautiful. Hope that you are keeping well and que the weather is not too hot for you. Thanks for linking up with Raindrops and Daisies Green Day. Wishing you a great weekend with lots of sunshine and smiles. Fiona 1:49 pm JP said ...
Today with very heavy heart with sad soul by removal of the boy poet enamored of (LUA) A poet who tell the stars from your window. Will leave a big gap not only in my heart. Most everyone who loves his poems and the charisma that comes in everyone. My tribute to my biggest idole in this posting. Will depart yes: leaving your book a great legacy for those who got a copy. And your example I'll never forget How much forget who supports who I love so much. Turned poet pays tribute to him. A blessed weekend kisses peace and light. Evanir .. 2:47 pm JUAN FUENTES said ...
Traigo ... echoes of her late callada en la mano y una de mi corazón sirui tripods candle to invitarte y viene darte this soul to share with you tu blog con un bello ramillete de oro y claveles within ... from mis ROUTES Y HOURS OF CLASSROOM PEACE Compartiendo ILUSION BLUE SHELL CON saludos de la luna en el mar al reflejarse of her poetry ... I hope VUESTRO SEAN OF APPRECIATION POST EL POETIZADO BAILANDO CON OF WOLVES, THE ARTIST, THE TITANIC SIÉNTEME CREATED Y Señoras, FLOWER OF PUBLIC PASCUA Enemigos BREATH DESAYUNO CON DIAMONDS Typhon PULP FICTION, MAMMA MIA outbreak, JEAN EYRE, TOUCH OF CINNAMON, STAR WARS, José Ramón ... 5:19 pm José María Costa Souza said ...
The fuchsias were left by my Father, my Mother sirui tripods in the backyard of Love and that we have here physically, but more like the first photo ... and a poem that seemed to have declaimed ... Beautiful! sirui tripods A kiss, friend! 9:39 pm Magic of Ines said ...
. ` 彡 If everything dried, remains sirui tripods the beauty of earrings Queen ... Good weekend! Kisses. Brazil . ` 彡 5:03 am Eileen said ...
Cold heirlooms as gifts fall A tree died, saying nothing One word was lost on the floor of the street One last word will never be your A happy girl comes to me through their feet Coming from a world drawn in the illusion sirui tripods Behind a wreath of flowers of blood harvested to a broken heart I invite you to read the play and "My wall of temptations"

No comments:

Post a Comment