Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WREATH Falling inside again This nightmare always the same Still never enough Halting at the brink o


WREATH Falling inside again This nightmare always the same Still never enough Halting at the brink of discovery Moving into the darkness Leaking inside to cover up Dragging me down and under Entangled and undone at once Old memories I'm not in need but wish to know What are the tragedies The history behind the walls Pacing further down Familiar children's laughter Dissonant and out of time And their eyes are dead Watching myself in a pool of water Wearing the mask of a ghost Smeared all across my skin Rotten earth and insects Endless night Always preserving the calm Movement behind Bleeding animals in a field of fire There is no absolution Death is but a fairytale They are mere visions They are afraid of me Clear insight mug warmer A smoke is rising nearby Dust covering my coat Blend together to spell my name Pale, covered me with sweat There are no words left Sole provider of death Distorted faith in myself Human harvest burning Blackest pages turning Twisted perception come true Captured mug warmer in dreams mug warmer connected Staring right back Spiritual decay - Still seeking Frozen in time Mourn this departure - All watching Calling me back Closure to bleak matters mug warmer I'm leaving End of a search Coming of morning Calling me back Closure to bleak matters I'm leaving End of a search Coming of morning - Returning
GRINALDA Desabando por dentro novamente Este pesadelo sempre o mesmo Ainda n o suficiente Hesitando beira da descoberta Movendo-se para a escurid o Vazando por dentro para esconder Arrastando-me acima e abaixo Emaranhado e arruinado de uma vez Mem rias antigas N o preciso mas quero saber Quais s o as trag dias A hist ria por tr s das paredes Descendo com cautela Risadas familiares de crian as Dissonantes e fora do tempo E seus olhos est o mortos Encarando a mim mesmo numa po a de gua Usando a m scara de um fantasma Untados mug warmer por toda minha pele Terra apodrecida e insetos Noite infinita mug warmer Sempre preservando a calma Movimentos atr s Animais sangrando num campo de fogo N o h absolvi o A morte n o passa de um conto de fadas Eles s o meras vis es E est o com medo de mim Clara compreens o Uma fuma a surge por perto O p cobrindo meu casaco Ajunta-se para formar meu nome P lido, cobriu-me mug warmer de suor N o restam mais palavras nico provedor da morte F distorcida em mim mesmo Colheita humana queimando As p ginas mais negras virando Percep mug warmer o deformada torna-se real Capturada em sonhos conectados Olhando-me de volta Decad ncia espiritual - Ainda procurando Congelado no tempo Lamente esta despedida - Todos observando Chamando-me de volta Fechado para assuntos desanimadores Estou partindo Fim de uma busca A chegada da manh Chamando-me mug warmer de volta Fechado para assuntos desanimadores Estou partindo Fim de uma busca A chegada da manh Retornando
DELIVERANCE Floating on mist Crept up the caverns of my brain Receiving no warning From nothing to a life code Walk with me, you'll never leave Wait to see your spirit free Tell me how your heart's in need As I drown you in the sea Unwinding snares of distrust Your wrist in my face grip Look me in the eye, I'm clear This is your time Face down beneath the waterline Gazing into the deep From love to death In a time span of seconds Oblivious to regret Pushed into belief In liquid cellophane Gasping for air Mercy in my eyes Is the shade of the night The piercing sounds you make Soaring higher, mug warmer higher now And once left in my wake Your memory is nothing but the scars on me All over now Forgotten why I needed this Standing down Disappear into the obscure Resting days Waiting for new disease Biding time Looked inside insanity It always burns within The downward spiral never ends When driven into sin Your salvation's mug warmer found in a sinner's deed The devil guides the day Tells me what to say Pours himself inside And snuffs the final light Deliverance Thrown back at me Deliverance Laughing at me
LIBERTA O Flutuando na n voa Rastejei pelas cavernas de minha mente N o recebendo aviso Do nada a um c digo da vida Ande comigo, jamais me deixar s Espera para ver teu esp rito livre Diga-me o que teu cora o precisa Enquanto te afogo no mar Desarmando as armadilhas da desconfian a Teu pulso em meu rosto se agarra Olha-me nos olhos, sou inocente Esta tua hora Encara atrav s do correr das guas Contemplando a profundidade Do amor morte Num intervalo de segundos Esquecido para se arrepender For ado a acreditar Num celofane l quido Arfando por ar Miseric mug warmer rdia em meus olhos a treva da noite Os sons penetrantes que fazes Voam alto, mais alto agora E uma vez deixada em meu rastro Tua mem ria n o mais que as cicatrizes em mim Tudo acabado agora Esqueci-me porque precisei disso Agachado Desapare o no obscuro Dias de descanso Esperando pela nova doen a Aguardando Olhei para dentro da insanidade mug warmer Ela sempre queima interiormente A espiral descendente nunca acaba Quando levado ao pecado Tua salva o se encontra nos atos de um pecador O dem nio guia o dia Diz-me o que falar Derrama-se para dentro E sopra para a

No comments:

Post a Comment