Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Whiplash | 5/5 One Flew Over the Cuckoo


The Great Gatsby is a book of small size, but big in what the story entails. At least I heard about this book, that's what I thought about it when he sings to her much praise and when he underwent translate to the screen. However, I do not agree with these views, which I personally does not happen too often. But the fact remains that for me this book meant nothing revolutionary.
Some books you just sit down, some do not have enough life experience and they just need to mature. And I have a hunch that this was one of them. Although the story was not complicated and incomprehensible in itself was quite boring for my taste. The enthusiasm of the other, I think that's great about this book is hidden between its lines, but either of the other sees something I overlooked, or is it something I can not understand, warmers for food because I am for this book yet ripened.
I would not be surprised if that were the case, because this book was for me very strange. She handed me the story of the adult world, warmers for food I did not understand, a story about relationships and behavior that was alien to me, from time to which I am not too close, warmers for food and definitely not the author role in the making on how to get my period this was after reading more.
For my taste, the book was a little brisk. On how short, I read it quite a long time and I had to force her to finally finish. Most gave me a hard time for the first half, which struck me as a bit of nothing. I had to first become familiar with the characters and their attitudes, with professional matters of business, I automatically scanned the eyes only, and everything to me was so bedraggled and unnecessarily stretching. In the second half of the story, I began to discern the outlines of a true story, the actual plot, which I doubted that the story still appears. But is it for me was the story remains too uninteresting.
Lately, I have the biggest problem to identify with the characters, they come to taste and liking them. In this book, I had this problem all the more, that's all the characters were superficially crooked character. I understand that the idea of this book was to show the twisted warmers for food moral values of the society, but to me at that moment did not meet one simple reason. If they were dishonest and deceitful, warmers for food I could understand it, but if the main character did not look like an intelligent man who has it in his right, and yet nepřátelila with such terrible people completely voluntarily. That was probably the worst aspect of the story that I simply did not like. Characters made sense to me, I could not understand their attitudes and behavior, and I was really disappointed in the main hero. And until now only Tapu, whether it was caused by a misunderstanding of my lack of life experience, or was it an actual story.
The Great Gatsby has not delivered me and at this stage I would not even want to read it again. It was not downright bad book, but the experience of it I learned zero. Apart from a few interesting ideas gave me nothing, I did not understand it, too confiscate me. Neither the author's style addressed to me so that I eagerly looked around for his other works. Unfortunately.
Reviews warmers for food (63) On My Wishlist (19) Movie window (16) Wrap Up and TBR (10) Glasses full of books (8) Monthly chvástačka (7) Zkouknuto (7) Catch of the library (7) Flying envelope world (4) Unboxing (4) Tags (3)
Whiplash | 5/5 One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest | Spirited Away 5/5 | 3/5 X2 | Womb 5/5 | 4/5 Blue Lagoon: The Awakening | 1/5 Tucker & Dale vs. Evil | Amores Perros 2/5 - Love is a whore | 4/5 Alice in Wonderland | 4/5
2015 (29) April (5) March (7) February (11) January (6) The Great Gatsby Norwegian Wood TOP 10 | Animated Movies Wrap Up and TBR | DECEMBER 2014 Zkouknuto | DECEMBER 2014 A look back at 2014 2014 (141) December (14) November (11) October (15) September (16) August (31) July (14) June (24) May (9) April (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment