Monday, February 17, 2014

Without answering Marie goes into the bedroom and shut the door with a bang. She lies down on the b


"Sure. Good night. "Marie lie awake and listen to his breathing. The small cabin creaks and sounds of the light sea breeze. First day of vacation. We need both unwind, she thinks before she falls asleep with his arm around his waist.
"Roger dodger." While Nicolai pulls off his wet shorts throwing Marie glancing at his back. Does not live spot on the shoulder bigger rare sea shells than yesterday? He must go and check out. Worries gnaw on, while they feast on freshly baked scones.
"I was tired. Do you have to always explain rare sea shells everything to you in great detail? You're such a mother hen. Nagging you're damn good at, but get yourself something to do during the day instead of hanging up your whole life for me! "
"Sorry," he pinches finally up, "but I get so annoyed when you nag me. Had there been anything to worry about, I had been the first to run to the doctor, you know it well. "
"But you've had back pain every night. It does after all you only even worse mood. It's just that I care about you, not that I want to check you out or anything like that. I want to make you feel good. "
She locks the door before she goes down for a swim. In the basket, she with a thermos of coffee and after the bath, she takes a cup with the towel tightly around him. With dusk cooler air in from the sea. The horizon is broken in breathtaking colors and her shadow falls farther and paler on the path back toward the cabin.
Nicolai's still sleeping. Marie calls out his name, but may just snoring to answer. The note she wrote unread hangs on the fridge. She unbuttons her bikini with one hand while she tries to wake him up with a light tap on the shoulder. rare sea shells
"I fucking told you that I have back pain, then you need not walk and swatting at me either!" Nicolai's face is contorted and blazing red in the gloom. "But of course, I must surely be awake and keep you company! Ideally, well I also go home for you to have someone who will listen rare sea shells to your damn grinding all day long! "
Without answering Marie goes into the bedroom and shut the door with a bang. She lies down on the bed. She hears how Nicolai muttering to himself, before everything gets quiet again. A gentle sea breeze towards the hut nocks and takspjäll is all that is heard.
"You have to pull off the sweatshirt, I do not have X-ray vision, you know." Marie surprised by how calm she sounds. Nicolai wails when he pulls the T-shirt over his head, it has been glued in something first like small sores on the skin.
"It looks like birthmarks, just like yesterday, but my god what awful it looks! Just a little back pain, huh? "Marie rare sea shells sees how the mark on the shoulder has grown considerably since the afternoon, it resembles not even a mole anymore.
"It looks like one of those brown sticky stain that apples may ... damn! It is larger than a pence coin. I guess I have to feel it. Bite. "Marie knows how Nicolai spans and trembling, while she said with a disgusted my touching the spot with his index finger. It runs a trickle of moisture from the brown stain and the skin bulges inward when she presses rare sea shells on it. Had she pressed a little harder, she is sure that fingernail penetrated into the sticky mass.
"Yes, of course I did!" Marie pushed again on liver spot, even more moisture seeps through, but Nicolai actually seems not to notice anything. Marie hurries into the bathroom and wash your finger frantically. She steels itself, breathe calmly and go back to the bedroom.
"Of course not! I'm fucking sick! "Nicolai gesticulates wildly. "How many times have I told you that you should start with the license? Did you have just learned the basics, you could have driving lessons in, but no, no, it is of course that I should take care of everything in this relationship! "
"I want a holiday in peace and quiet! Had we had the phone with us just had your damn mother called every five minutes! All I want is for us to disconnect from the outside world and just happened on each other, but it's certainly damn fault! "Nicolai rare sea shells is completely red in the face and pulling wild in t-shirt, as he grimaces in pain.
"We should not make a fuss," said Marie quietly, rare sea shells "the situation is serious enough as it is. Are you sure you can not run, "she asks and sits down next to him on the bed. Trying to put my arm around him.
"Get rare sea shells the fuck off me! You do not give a shit about me anyway, rare sea shells just about my money! rare sea shells You had probably rare sea shells been happy if I deoxycholate off, you would have been able to sell the whole thing and not have to work more. Your comfortable bastard! "
Coffee Digester secure chug awakens her. Blazing sun and a light breeze coming in through the window which is slightly ajar. In the salty smell of the sea feels the night wrangling and harsh words like a bad dream. With the blanket around himself rare sea shells Marie goes into the kitchen.
"Aaaah! What the hell

No comments:

Post a Comment