Saturday, May 24, 2014

Community Life


Today, I am spoiled with tea ... hot tea ... because my soul was sad, cold, weeping, depressed ... my soul needed warm ... and I whispered ... I pray to heat ... as warm fragrant tea was ready, I poured in the most beautiful cup and involuntarily grabbed the cup with both hands, taking her in his heart. I closed my eyes ... I felt my heart warmed, as the soul begins she sells sea shells to relax, as inner peace over me, with the mysterious warmth of fragrant tea!
I learned to repair wounds she sells sea shells of the soul, with heart! When my heart is cold, sick, it means that the soul is sad, it hurt ... now I can wipe the tears just heat the soul. Heat and pure love, springing from the heart, baby!
When I most need you, baby, warms my heart. Put my hand on his heart, let the heat of your hand to warm my heart sick, soothe my heart, my feelings thawed, let me cry, but stay with me ... give me pain to turn into tears, baby ... then when I see exhausted, means that warmed my heart ... only now I can wipe the tears! Smile for me now ... yeah baby! I need your smile. I need to laugh, to spread happiness ... my heart warm now needs memories, smiles, happiness! Now I feel a pleasant she sells sea shells vibration in the body ... it seems that my heart is fixed ... the wounds were stopped, the tears dried up, and the happiness she sells sea shells and warmth flooded my heart and soul. My soul is happy, but the skin ... skin is still touched by the tears that, if they wanted to burn everything in their path ... I'm cold now, honey ... look me in the eye and get me arms ... Surround me, baby, to warm your body and look me in the eye ... just in your eyes I see the love pure love that only you can give it to me ... just me ... just me ... I am warm and now, baby ... tea still sits next to us, witness our love sincere ... smells nice ... pure love ... just me ... thoughts revolve heat I enveloping happiness flooded my soul ... baby, I fell asleep she sells sea shells ... I'm in your arms ... do not leave me ... watching me sleep ... when I wake up, my soul will be restored, it will be heated and smile!
Heart and soul blend so well like sometimes become CEEAS entity. If you automatically heal heal heart and soul, and vice versa. Human life is pure chaos ... I salute you! :) Reply Delete
Marius, thanks a lot! I wrote poetry blog something depre ... gorgeous! :) Reply Delete
All texts are on this site are property of the author (Anca Adelina Fundătureanu) and may not be used whole or in part without permission, according to Law no. 8/1996 on copyright and rights coanexe. ! If you want to take excerpts from the texts on this blog, or full text, put it in quotes and write at the end of the fragment / text, so the author's name (Anca Adelina Fundatureanu) and link to the blog! ! Thank you!
Community Life & Soul on Facebook
2014 (40) May (10) January (6) October (17) February (2) January she sells sea shells (5) 2013 (56) December (4) November (5) first snow Do not give up! Unfortunately Warms my heart! Strangers October (3) January (6) November (8) January (10) June (10) May (10)
2 weeks ago
3 months ago
Nymphetamine
Happiness.
Show 5 Show all


No comments:

Post a Comment