Friday, May 30, 2014

I repeat with another sheet of seaweed, rice remained two surimi sticks coffee pot warmer and some


Now, I may be cabbage and I do not get the finesse stuff, but it seems to me that the sushi guys are easier than cabbage rolls. Not that I'd ever made stuffed cabbage, but I imagine so. Anyway, better to say as I did.
So. First I went to the supermarket and got some of those sheets of pressed seaweed (sushi coffee pot warmer clouds). Found. I made 12 on a pack of 10 sheets, Which is ok, because I used only two sheets to the whole thing you see in the picture. What we got? Hmmm ... canned shrimp, which I have not used a small piece of raw salmon, which I gave about 4 lei and a package of surimi, which was superieftini (2-3 USD).
And rice. I found "special sushi rice", so I took a Thai long grain rice, parboiled and sticky, Small bags of 125 g, four bags in a box, 5 lei and a box. Anything else? A cucumber, a melon, which I used only one slice, and now you ruin in frijider, fin'ca I lust for him and a mat of bamboo rods was 7 lei, but it reusable.
Finally, I saw a jar pickled ginger and wasabi paste (which is actually a horseradish paste), but they were pretty expensive, so I took a set for serving. coffee pot warmer sushi costing fifty three lions have a little of each, plus two wooden chopsticks and a bit of soy. Well, soy sauce I had at home.
Home I put some water in a cup electric heating. I put a bag of rice in a plastic bowl with a little coffee pot warmer salt on the bottom (the bottom of the bowl, That is) and I poured that water boiled over, until I covered the bag with water and after that I put the bowl for 5 minutes at Microwave time I washed dishes in the sink. That's not part of the recipe, but I'm just saying.
After 5 minutes I returned to rice bag on the other side and I put it five minutes. During this I cut some long thin strips and cucumber melon and salmon. And surimi package I put under the faucet to thaw.
After that I returned a bag of rice and once I left it five minutes in the microwave, and in the end I removed it and put it under cold running water. I stretched over bamboo mat ala cloth on the fridge, took out a sheet of seaweed and placed it over, I squeezed rice water and pulled half of it in the bag and I spread as evenly over the sheet that and I sat in the middle (transverse) some slices of raw salmon and cucumber (all raw, of course).
After that I did a roll (kinda like making a thin cigarette, but it's easier because it's a bigger thing and you do not get rid of tobacco between his fingers) and I sliced with a knife blade moistened (not to rice stick it and ruin the whole thing).
I repeat with another sheet of seaweed, rice remained two surimi sticks coffee pot warmer and some slices of melon. coffee pot warmer And ready. I placed slices on the plate, I took the picture, I mixed soy sauce with a little wasabi and ginger pulled from the bag, and then I ate it all, taking a developed system cap alternately dipped in sauce and a piece of pickled ginger .
Posts Related coffee pot warmer vague (gramo) pic of the day I know I ought to write something about Aristotle, but I hope you will be satisfied with Mr. Vanghelie made bread recipe Riddle (and stories from watching coffee pot warmer kittens) Typical Mistakes in small shops This entry posted in WAS neighborhood food images and tagged cooking, sushi on September 3, 2009 by gramo. Post navigation Ok, maybe it's weird, but today I was thinking about war veterans Pink Bunny, Hello Kitty, and their adventures (first part)
Super stuff! Since I wanted to do myself. I always thought quite simple and I think cheaper than the restaurant. But everyone said it's complicated asaaaa! That I did not even bother! Bravo You know, after that I do too!
Olahus September 3, 2009 at 3:19 pm
Post gramo author September 4, 2009 at 11:30 am
Well ... for those who understand how a microwave, even that sounds sf. If you know any scientific article (published in a specialized journal reviewers) about something, tell me and me, pls!
Congratulations! Looks very nice, especially the maki is relatively complicated preparation. If you have very fresh fish or smoked, try nigiri (look like small dunes rice have read a strip over the hump, and between fish and rice a little wasaaabi ...).
Rice: - must be sticky - so long grain That's kind of the way ... if you can not find sushi rice, rice calrose looking through the supermarket, or even jasmine rice. before I boil wash it in some cold water until the water becomes clear, or more or less ... - go and nuked in the microwave, but you can prepare in the traditional way: 1/1.5 ratio between rice and water, it give a boil, boil him 5 minutes, then reduce coffee pot warmer heat in the environment and leave it another 10-15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment