Friday, May 23, 2014

The aqueous phase I. 1. I weighed all the ingredients of the aqueous phase, we first mixed the juic


These days we made a moisturizer that contains many ingredients super Below are some, and I managed to take some pictures during cooking. I tried to capture the most important moments. It is an emulsion, hobart gmbh a cream is not oily, and I get along much better with it, I use both in summer and winter (the winter a little instead) To prepare, I needed the following: - 2 Tempered glass cups (PYREX), one for the aqueous phase, one for the oily - digital thermometer - silicone spatula - Hand Mixer - disposable gloves - stainless steel water tank to heat the oil phase and the aqueous phase (it is ok and double boiler, but I recommend glass) - the final container (s) for keeping the composition obtained INGREDIENTS: Aqueous Phase I. - aloe vera juice - lavender water - distilled water - allantoin (makes skin super soft and creams of any kind ) - vegetable glycerin (retains water softener) - wheat germ proteins (protective, emollient) hobart gmbh ... can only use water or any liquid for skin super II. The oily phase: - Jojoba oil (deeper into the skin, helps to moisturize them, not block follicles) - calendula oil (antioxidant, anti-inflammatory) - emulsifier Montanov + emulsan - super for moisturizers, vegetable emulsifiers - cetyl alcohol - co-vegetable emulsifier (binds better composition, help to strengthen, hobart gmbh emollient) ... uses any suitable emulsifier texture and type of cream that you III. Cold phase: - lavender essential oil (soothes, reduces irritation, relaxing) - D-panthenol (penetrates skin and retains water, hobart gmbh must-have for moisturizers) - preservative Rokonsal ... going very well and extracts First of all, I sterilize all utensils, namely the 2 cups, spatula, queue hand mixer, put them all in stainless steel bowl and they've kept in boiling water about 15 minutes. When you remove hobart gmbh the water usually dries instantly because they are hot. I specify that I wanted a cream "oil in water - oil in water" (O / W), ie the amount of water is higher than the oil, I want a moisturizer hobart gmbh easy to have 75-80% aqueous phase.
The aqueous phase I. 1. I weighed all the ingredients of the aqueous phase, we first mixed the juice of aloe, lavender water and distilled water, after which we added glycerol, protein and allantoin and mixed well until we were all solubilized more especially allantoin (Figure 1). Amber color is given aloe vera juice and wheat germ protein. Some recommend that allantoin to add in phase III - cold phase, hobart gmbh but that's the experience I noticed allantoin in cream melts hard already made and make the cream to be abrasive, unpleasant. I put the heated stainless steel bowl and mug him until the composition reached 65-70 degrees II. The oily phase: 2. Meanwhile I weighed the other cup oil phase (Figure No. 2). You can see a difference in amount between the aqueous phase and the oil. I put the cup melted oil phase in the bowl with boiling water. March. After heated and oil phase, make sure to be both compositions at temperatures of 65-70 degrees Celsius. Sometimes not, and then fold composition leave to cool or heated on quickly put the composition. I have not had time to do pictures and thermometer was pointing setpoints, because we worked against the clock.
April. When both compositions have reached the optimal temperature, I poured over the aqueous composition oil composition (in cup where the latter, of course). Instantly begin to mix with hand mixer, about 5 minutes, hobart gmbh not continuously but in short bursts and longer (Figure 3 - looks like after 5 minutes). After that, I let it rest 15 minutes composition. Meanwhile composition law and began to cool. I came back after 15 minutes and we played again composition, 1-2 minutes in short bursts (Fig. 4). And I left composition aside 15 minutes, I returned to mix (picture # 5). III. Cold phase 5. Shown in picture hobart gmbh 6 composition already cool enough to pass the cold phase - III, we added essential oil, D-panthenol and rokonsal (1%), we mixed silicone spatula to homogenize good composition. I let everything cool composition. 6. Texture cooled and defined by several hours (Fig. 7 and 8) and then placed in containers. I gave everything in the fridge. Ta-na! Ready cream! So do any type of emulsion: cleanser, hobart gmbh face creams, body lotions, etc.. We have shown above how do water based cream, forward any suggestions, tips, comments from you in the comments hobart gmbh box :) :). Thank you! NOTE: If you have no other liquid than water for the aqueous phase, not the problem, the water is more than

No comments:

Post a Comment