Saturday, May 31, 2014

Crazy cake, a cake in cup :) ... and microwave! How fantastic would seem that, huh!? : P ... but it

Publisher Profiles
Recipes great that by Laura Sava A blog gastronomy pioneer, made of joy to share with you the wonderful recipes collected everywhere. My job dedicate my dear readers who spoil me with their attention daily
Appetizer Appetizers Soups Salad Buffet Swedish Foods Soups Beef Lamb Pork Poultry great that Pasta Sauces Barbecue great that Ground Beef Over Pastry Pies Puddings and Creams Dessert Cake Jam Tarts Ice Cream Rolls Pancake and Waffle Cheesecake Muffins Cookies Recipes for the Holidays Sweets various Christmas Recommendations For Post Foods Desserts Easter Recipes for Kids Foods Desserts Cakes Theme Traditional Vegetarian Recipes Misc Mother's Recipe Croissants Bread Pizza dough shaped Spirits Canned Pickles nonalcoholic Microwave Coffee Dietary Vacation Reviews Photos | | About
Crazy cake, a cake in cup :) ... and microwave! How fantastic would seem that, huh!? : P ... but it's true, and today I managed great that to capture the unique preparation. Cake in a cup recipe is from Laura, who can not tell than that we love and admire the most! My boyfriend Papat Bogdi each time, each one checulet whole, not to mention the fact he has and prepared (with a little great that help from me: D) ... and this morning I made with Ralu , my dear niece ... If we would have seen anyone as we all sat in front of the oven and we giggle at the growing jugs as a turret, cookies ... fun and you!!! ! :))
- 8 tablespoons flour - 8 tablespoons sugar - 2 tbsp cocoa black - each 1/2 teaspoon baking soda for each cup - 2 eggs - 6 tablespoons milk - 6 tablespoons oil - 2 cups of tea empty
In each cup put 4 tablespoons (races) of flour, great that 1 tbsp cocoa 4 tablespoons sugar (as races) great that and one half teaspoon of baking powder. Mix dry ingredients vigorously. Add egg (one in each cup) Mix again until the entire composition was homogenized, then add 3 tablespoons of oil and 3 tablespoons of milk, mix again - and ready! Cana go to the oven set to 850 watts (700 watts goes) for exactly 4 minutes. After the passage of regulation great that no longer admit any extension, extract cup carefully, it's hot, and enter the next, just ready. Let it cool for 1-2 minutes and extract the cake from the cup (out very easily, just go knife blade all around) It can cut slices, powdered sugar dust, grease with jam or nutella, etc.. The fastest great that and tasty mini-checulete world!
It's super good <3 Now I savor 3
we did it! Now you savor ... next time and put them about 2 nuts *! it's super good!! great that
I really wanted to write this review to thank Laura for your wonderful recipes! I am a beginner in "the kitchen" And frankly I have not the patience to sit pre kitchen to cook :)) I just tried this "cake miracle"! And I did not believe it. I really did! A wonderful dessert in seconds! I did not believe it Thank you! You saved my day :)) I really craving something sweet and I was kinda lazy to do anything .. Good luck in everything you do! Have a good day! Theodora.
I read and followed the recipe and got suuupppeeerrrr! I used cup milk Dorna, I think goes in the bowl of soup and candied fruit. We had cocoa and put ness. Thanks for the recipe! Making cake in 4 minutes is really something! I laughed continuously the 4 minutes with my son. Took me a little to think of film and Rumburak Arabela.
Super recipe! As I finished reading I give run to the kitchen and prepared the monster. It's very tasty. I think next time I replace composition with less sugar and add vanilla sugar and 2 drops of rum. It is a useful recipe when you barge into the house unexpected guests.
laura darling know that this recipe is made minunata.am 10 servings and my family was very excited and surprised. Quick delicacy ... kiss you and I will try other recipes from you .... keep it up
Hello! And I made this recipe after I found it here .. is brilliant! Very tasty and repede.Numai is that I added finely ground walnuts and composition (how much goes into a fist) and a teaspoon peel lamaie.Ma great that going to try without having to put cocoa but to put a little cinnamon or flaked coconut coke ... And I want to buy some form of silicone funny to go out with model ...
@ Anna, opposite the oven microunde.Noi people are not paying attention to what they say and interpret many crazy ori.In first MW oven is not harmful if used properly meaning that should only special great that dishes MW.N

No comments:

Post a Comment