Sunday, June 29, 2014

2) Stir the egg mixture.


It's been a while since I wanted to talk about "grub", but as I never throws me in large gourmet creations, I was a little hesitant ... That said, it should be three times that I prepare these we famous cookies with raisins, then they appeal to us, why not you? :)
Since the beginning of my pregnancy, I'm full of dried fruits and nuts, and when I have a choice between two products, I choose one that contains whole grains, or at least one that is less refined possible. Since this is what is recommended me, why not? ;)
I also want to apply this principle to my favorite sand dollar bar desserts: goodbye refined flour and white sugar, hello whole wheat flour and brown sugar! And of course, live raisins and walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts and company! I eat without hunger (or end) ...
2) Stir the egg mixture.
Baby Bear Creations Family walks Yummy Christmas Snow
2013 (67) October (4) September (11) August (2) July (4) June (5) May (9) April (8) March (3) February (10) January (11) Cookies with Raisins Sweet Nursery Bears landed! Valentine's Day ... with his own hands! - DIY ... Here too, we see life in white! Nine Years And Counting ... Valentine's Day ... with his own hands! - DIY ... If I had the wings of an angel I would go for .... If I had the wings of an angel .... I leave for Quebec, here we come! Retrospective and perspectives :) ... 2012 (22) December (9) November (6) October (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment