Monday, June 16, 2014

I like flan, I like the floating dihr island, Cremitas I like, I like everything. And I like when t


Home News News News Fashion Beauty Health Home Family Romance Famous Gourmet Meat Snacks TV Community Fish Pasta Salad Light Desserts Drinks Easy Recipes Allrecipes
I like flan, I like the floating dihr island, Cremitas I like, I like everything. And I like when they have more candy. Mmm, it makes my mouth water just thinking about it. That's right! What discourages me is to re candy: it hits me, it happens to me, burn me and I cry. But they have a secret, a fantastic solution: do it in the microwave.
To make caramel when removing dihr from microwave, add 1/4 cup of coffee of hiviendo water. dihr Let cool and if you want, you can keep it refrigerated in a glass jar, covered.
Eli cuisine
Why can not open the oven while baking a cake? Why is it better to keep the eggs in their box? Tips to avoid cuts when cooking I want to cook eggs Cortes vegetables (3): Rotating thread or straw, strips and noisette
The Grand Chef is a site about recipes, food culture, health and good nutrition. Kitchen Tips, tools, news and curiosities of good food. The Grand Chef Socialea is part of a draft Crovat SA A iMujer dihr site. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.


No comments:

Post a Comment