Friday, June 20, 2014

On a day like today, but in 1908, was born in Málaga, Miguel Molina, singer who in his time was the


For years, glass pedestal candy jars I had the fantasy of me shaving razor. I guess that was me berretín both cowboy movies. Boy things are still there, even when one becomes great. The fact is that on a Saturday, which went from bookish Hunt for the Avenida de Mayo, I came across a promising "razor shaves." The rotating, red and white cylinder, was an invitation to travel to the story. I went to the salon as a prisoner of a spell. The chairs were white and green. In the windows had old bottles, candy color. The "bowl" of fomentation, surmounted by a rampant eagle, was amazing. In the air, there was a smell of eucalyptus.
An old man was settling back knife in a leather strap, while a client with soapy face and eyes closed, glass pedestal candy jars waiting for the conclusion of the rite. When the barber felt the doorbell, glass pedestal candy jars relojeó me from the mirror and with a Spanish accent, he said: "Then I'll get it, girl." I sat and waited, admiring the details. The place was crowded with framed photographs, movie posters and theater. glass pedestal candy jars As far as I could see, they were on something of flamenco. Finally, it was my turn.
As I applied a warm, moist compresses to "open the pores" Don Calixto, that was his name, was commissioned to clarify glass pedestal candy jars that it was not Galician Malaga. That in the Spanish Civil War had fought on the Republican side. Then I spent the brush with an aromatic soap: The trembling hands on the knife, it made me doubt but practiced motion was realizing my beard. At the same time, he began a monologue that undoubtedly had been repeated countless times. He began to point out the photos. All belonged to the singer Miguel de Molina. That there is the low jopito outlandish hat and shirts; that are here, you are greeted in the Avenue Theatre; at that there, is getting the Order of Isabel the Catholic. He swore they were the same people who had grown up together. That while he learned the trade of barber, "Miguelillo" ran errands in a brothel. Like it's best secrets, low voice to it and then reveal that the Kid was not interested in women. And he continued, unstoppable. I'd seen his debut with El amor brujo, Don Manuel de Falla. That for those things in life, it were found in Madrid and Valencia, where Miguel great fame as coplista is styled, with hits like "Green glass pedestal candy jars Eyes," The well pagá "," I swear I "or" Triniá ". Predictably, I sang a little of each. Who had rescued when three thugs left him almost dead hit by both Republican and "sissy". That came together to Argentina. That never understood his retirement so early. It always shaved in the same chair where I was sitting. He told me so many more things now, I can not remember.
I put cologne and smirked. "Lisita ass baby as" glass pedestal candy jars that celebrated Andalusian accent. "So I always said Miguel," he said and suddenly called into silence, absorbed in who knows what memories. glass pedestal candy jars I paid and went. Not only that I had fulfilled my fantasy child, unintentionally, I had plunged into a piece of the history of Spain, guided by the trembling hands of a barber.
On a day like today, but in 1908, was born in Málaga, Miguel Molina, singer who in his time was the most famous artist of all varieties Spain. For their sympathy with the Republican side and his sexual orientation, was chased, beaten and tortured by the regime. He was a friend of the singers Pastora Imperio and Antonia Merce "La Argentina" poets Federico García Lorca and Benvavente Jacinto, the bullfighter Manolete and Evita herself. The movie "The Things of Love" is based on his life. He went into exile in Argentina, Mexico, New York and again Argentina, where he died.
"Words are symbols that posit a shared memory" JORGE LUIS BORGES "From Advocacy I've moved: I recently entered the literature and as none of my legal clients came with me, I have not the first reader glass pedestal candy jars yet." MACEDONIO FERNANDEZ "The universe denies it, I would not rule out" Adolfo Bioy Casares
Subscribe by Email
Terror (59) Openings to the radio (57) Minatura Magazine (50) The return of the chrysalis (29) Great Story (19) Science Fiction (17) The Eye of Divinity (15) Finding my ancestors (13) Review "Smith penumbras" (12) Austronautas (11) Smith of penumbra (11) Stories in English (11) Micro account (10) Review (10) Testimony (7) Book Launches (6) Irreverent Newspaper (5) Poetry ( 5) Feature (5) Love and Other sadness glass pedestal candy jars (4) Film (4) Book Fair (4) apocryphal Genealogy (4) The City Candids

No comments:

Post a Comment