Sunday, June 1, 2014

Normally I would have said go and get yourself!, Because this woman


Normally I would have said go and get yourself!, Because this woman's portable food warmers style annoys me for sending you to bring stuff to be collected for her, she's waiting for a Bulibaşa to present various gifts. So do not support this, I feel like a dog that is input. If you want equality, well to be equal! But that night I did not want to be recalcitrant, I wanted to be a good boy, because missing a 4 days, went on a mission to Paşcani very busy four days without beer evenings only checks and work stress or confuses people -world or miscreants, so I did not want to go AGAINST her, I feel a little relaxation and cake, so I had to be a good boy, that you receive.
I expected to finish a scene in the film that captivated me and I went to make a cup of milk. I poured portable food warmers quickly - I remembered and it was her favorite cup - and I turned to film. I left again absorbed in action and so they passed a few minutes. The main character had gotten into a mess is incredible, had some drug traffickers after him, fled from custody, so watching him and the police finally was thrilling, when she said:
- Seriously, do not you think? How do I get cold milk? You need to heat the milk, because if you can drink a cold cold neck, plus it has some viruses or germs or do not know what the stuff he's good to warm up first to disappear that ... those bodies.
I looked at her and I could not believe it, I thought he was joking. I was not too long together, but it seemed to me a pretty smart girl and oriented; read magazines inform the net, see her and a book in hand. Sometimes has some prejudices portable food warmers or habits of these strange to have taken her from home. For example, one of the many people in this country who believe portable food warmers in "current". portable food warmers
- No ... Let me explain, okay? Pasteurization portable food warmers means that heat to just below boiling point, then quenched at minus not know how many degrees, so the whole milk pathogenic flora is destroyed and you can drink it without problems at any temperature.
- Dude, seriously! These are myths, stories from the country I do not know ... It's not like the old days, you had to boil the milk from the cow, now comes ready pasteurized portable food warmers and you can not waste time with heater. I only ever drink it cold, I like much more, what's it warm? You can drink it quiet, believe me!
I was beginning to feel rather late, that it was perhaps better to go to that warm milk and not leave any film to catch me (now I was really annoyed that I missed the action, with all this stupid dispute). If silent, I had more chances to cake, but now it was too late and I was angry that she was not principled, portable food warmers but declared personal attacks.
- Well, you're not just! But you act as if ...! Always showing off me and teach me what and how. You think everyone around you are stupid and only you are to stay ahead. I find it embarrassing thing of yours, that really, you grab every time to correct everyone ...
At this point, she began to scream to cover what they say. The film reached its climax, Joseph Gordon-Levitt (like him) gave the bad guys down, but of course had no charm now and I was very aware that the movie lost and cake. He yelled at me about two minutes, I yelled to shut up (do not support anyone tantrums, especially for no reason), she stood up, took the cup of milk and gave her the floor. Milk on the wall!
It seemed too much. From a quiet evening with action movie (I hope to continue) and a good hot shower at the end, had come to this point, the milk flowed under the couch. Sucks!
There followed some words that you say, usually a woman. Similarly, on her part, some pretty ugly. However, if I think about it now, the cold was nothing very unusual. It was quite normal for a fight in anything that - I've found over many years of experience with various women - leads to the toughest conflicts.
Categories 'Brand' 2011 Advertising Automotive Luxury Banks Beverages Bloggers Blogging Branding Brands Brands in Bucharest Magnifier Experiment actual behavior Courier Education Events literary newlyweds Literature Music Personal Places Typewriter little theory Romania Sport Sport Brands Telephony Web Uncategorized Recent Comments break. A good news and one bad. Robert Antonescu on 10,000 hours of community service on neighbor Robert portable food warmers Robert Antonescu Antonescu Antonescu portable food warmers Robert Ballerina on Pall Mall on a black short! Robert Antonescu on a Pall Mall black short!

No comments:

Post a Comment