Sunday, July 6, 2014

marysol This is our greedy newspaper. Every day, I prepared with passion homemade meals with fresh


By the time I make this post, they are all parties. End. More granola bars. We discovered a common love carob, great la strange after 6 years together we realize we never eat qqchose we love. I have almost never seen carob groceries - I say almost because I do not want to say never, in case ... When I was a teenager, I ate so much, the shovelful. I loved more than chocolate. great la The basic recipe for the bars comes from Smitten Kitchen, a great blog that I look for years before you even think that I would have one. What courage I thought to photograph everything they cook ... I removed, added, changed. The ingredients come mostly Sol is an organic grocery store next door to me. A beautiful walk on a sunny afternoon, and a bag full for less than $ 20. I bought everything to make granola bars, granola house (next post!), great la Yogurt, jam, peanut butter house, bread ... Much less expensive great la than similar stores in Ottawa. I even found golden flax seeds, what joy! Chewy granola 1 2/3 cups rolled oats old 1/2 cup white sugar 1/3 cup oat flour (simply switch great la oats in a blender) 1/3 cup flour durum half cat salt 1/2 CAT cinnamon 1 1/4 cup carob chips 1/3 cup peanut butter 1 vanilla CAT 6 tbsp melted butter 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup syrup Maple 1/4 cup golden flax seeds 1/4 cup sesame seeds Preheat oven to 325F. Put parchment paper on the bottom of a glass baking dish of 8x8x2. Mix dry ingredients great la in a large bowl. Combine liquid ingredients in a medium bowl and add to dry ingredients. Spread the mixture in the dish for baking. Bake for 30-40 minutes, take a look from time to time without the sides should be golden. Cool (fight the temptation to eat now!). Cut into bars, let stand and pack individually.
marysol This is our greedy newspaper. Every day, I prepared with passion homemade meals with fresh ingredients and local when possible. I want stronger than anything inspire great la people to cook more with basic ingredients, to consume less food prepared by strangers (or worse, machines!) great la This blog has existed for several years in English, for archives of our culinary adventures www.sheeatsbears.blogspot.com View my complete profile
2010 (40) October (3) September (4) August (7) June (3) May (6) April (6) March (11) Caramels bacon, and a history great la of the Wild West Granola my love! Bar Tender at Carob Tests for Victory Smores Coq au Vin, Mashed Potatoes and Celery Rav ... Lemon Tart Rustic Tofu, Brown Rice, Rotis Vegetables Vinaigrette Gingemb great la ... Roast Potatoes Crispy Tofu Pouches, Chili Sauce and Papaya Salad with Peanuts


No comments:

Post a Comment