Friday, July 4, 2014

Well, I will not tell you the story. As well, the grace of the novel rather sea shell lies in its s


"The soft dusk of a July evening slips into the apartment. Furniture and their shadows are one, the seat of soft sofa disappears into the darkness. I hear no Johana sea shell on . the kitchen sea shell floor She minced fresh ginger in the tea mixture sea shell Then she added something -. maybe honey -., and mix again I hear the light tinkling of the spoon on the edges for the flared cup. I hear almost lift the cup from the table, even if it does not make noise. then she enters the room and sits down beside me. I feel her hair and green tea added ginger and dried orange peel. - I could make you one, she said in a soft as dusk voice -... thank you No She carefully taste with spoon He smokes in front of his face. "
Sometimes I make ginger tea house requinquant well with pieces of root boiled a few minutes before you make a basic black tea brew. I never had the idea to grate the ginger directly into the cup, it is cooler and more subtle. Failing orange peel dried, I put the fresh orange zest, fruity fragrance accords nicely with the green ginger sea shell tea. Usually I do not sugar green tea but there with these flavors a bit pungent, honey has not been too much.
This tea has a charm, as the novel on which it is drawn. sea shell I read, I believe, sea shell a Finnish thriller for the first time. Wow, much better than the Scandinavian who disappoint me more often than not!
I usually prefer to read very thick pavers detailing the story in all its twists and took me into their world. This book has only 230 pages and it's just what you need. With a rare economy of words and means, the author arrives at the same result, stunning!
The extract at the beginning of ticket sea shell is not representative of the novel, it is a memory of the narrator, one of those moments of pure sweetness that punctuate the narrative. In fact, the latter rain is a thriller that takes place early two days before Christmas, in a Helsinki soaked and flooded sea shell by incessant rains. Man has managed to completely rot climate refugees invade Finland and Johana disappeared.
Well, I will not tell you the story. As well, the grace of the novel rather sea shell lies in its special atmosphere. I talk bad but I loved it! Oddly, the atmosphere reminded me of that movie Monsters who nevertheless takes place in the heat of Mexico, with a weird aliens invaded by area, species of giant octopus who walk on land. I felt it the same poetry in the chaos, the same tenderness of the director, the author's main characters.
You may also like: Bolognese sauce with orange mango salad Ginger Cookies matcha tea and candied ginger rice pudding, cherry and ginger confit duck with orange Chinese Cake Sweet Goat Cheese Cake with ginger, nuts coconut and cranberries potatoes noirmoutier Ginger Roasted tomatoes with ginger and sage quenelles kirikou
Very nice and good idea! I think it's super cute how you're inspired by your reading sea shell to extract revenue, I read a lot and it's true that it never touches me ... except possibly the famous "welch rabbit" Jane Eyre! Suddenly here I made an adaptation with what I had on hand: ginger and cardamom powder, a pressure of lemon in sweet white tea. Not bad, but probably not as good as green tea with orange. See you soon!
and if you take away the tea, you get almost the Korean tea I love reading a good book with a burning tea and smoking, it's almost like running in the Scottish moors with his pack of dogs Reminds me of a book that Finns I really liked: Wristcutters Arto Paasilinna ... quite exhilarating!
Newsletter
Categories with leftover bento condiments and holidays cheap drinks salty treats sweet treats legumes sea shell breads and pancakes pasta, rice, potato fish Streets of Lille salads and soup vegetarian soup and meat and egg talar vide-poche old books
March 2014 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31


No comments:

Post a Comment