Thursday, July 3, 2014

Winnie liked to eat a little something on the stroke of eleven o


Winnie liked to eat a little something on the stroke of eleven o'clock in the morning. So he was very happy to see appear plates and cups, and when Coco Rabbit asked him if he wanted honey or jam with bread, he replied enthusiastically: "Both". And immediately, fearing to appear too greedy, he added: "But I do not want to abuse it, I will not take bread." (...) He rode hole appetizing smell of honey. Winnie down carefully and language already seashells ready, he put his nose into the pot. "Sapristoche! 'He said. I feel that Néléfant already ate it all." He thought for a moment and then exclaimed: "No, it's me That I'm stupid I forgot!". There still remained a bit of honey. seashells Also bear he resolutely plunged his head to the bottom of the pot and began to lick with satisfaction. (...) There was already a good time that Pooh s trying to get rid of the honey pot round his head. More he shook his head over the pot stuck. (...) "These emotions were given me hungry! Said the bear. I could eat a little something to get me!" seashells
More Email

No comments:

Post a Comment