Monday, October 28, 2013

Flowers answered me: everything in the world are in the service, there is in service. Even a dust a


Li Zhuang reproduced
Flowers answered me: I do not know comparison, I only know that I was born this way, others are born, as I appreciate their own unique, and I appreciate it's beauty. Nature in all things similar to, is the creation of love and beauty, are part of the universe, who is missing is missing. Only harmony, there is no beauty and ugliness of the points.
Flowers answered me: everything in the world are in the service, there is in service. Even a dust also form part of the road. You need to walk the road in service, building roads, workers, crock pot lunch warmer technicians, engineers, designers, people ...... constitute a road planner Raw materials: crock pot lunch warmer sand, stone, water, cement crock pot lunch warmer and so on are part of the service. Another example is inhabited houses Tam supply services, cups filled with water also gives the service a little card, give the child brings joy but also a service. You say who's mission is great who is the mission of small things? "Mission" was originally crock pot lunch warmer so common, but they are being given exaggerated importance.
Flowers answered me: not my body, not my mind, not my thoughts, I was there, crock pot lunch warmer consciousness, crock pot lunch warmer joy!
Verification code: Please crock pot lunch warmer enter the verification code after clicking listen verification code


No comments:

Post a Comment