Saturday, October 26, 2013

Seriously sister, the beginning of time, I was the head of her as a school girl, the beautiful sist


Zhong Xue-ling glass candy dishes of this blog was recommended to Sina blog recommended Bowen

That year, it was my youthful glass candy dishes restlessness time, although the province is also home, but disciplined troops, not just home to visit relatives. Child with a childhood neighbor girl like me, I did not feel for her, even until the age of 13, she was gone, I've never really looked at her long Findler, and later she moved house; youth, there is a junior high school students glass candy dishes like me, I still did not feel. Hearing of older sister school murmured, saying, I am an embroidered pillow, vice good bladder glass candy dishes empty long, but useless. In fact, I knew that I was not mature late, men and women do not understand that point thing. Just did not give me what I want girls feel strike.
I am a soldier of that city near the sea. Sometimes seaside zipper, saw groups of seagulls flying glass candy dishes in the sea. I was driving to the Mission Directorate. Because of this, I know went to the head of that city tourism glass candy dishes school girl. That night, the head landlord, asked his school girl eating seafood hot pot, as his driver, I want to be doing my deputy to accompany, I heard the head of the school girl has thirty away, in my opinion she was very young, and youthful young woman no different, and even more of the copies mature woman remains charming. I still can not forget her wearing a black velvet costume, long-haired handsome appearance. Her thin drunk improvised poetry, blurred eyes, cheeks pink thrown, still elegant. That night, I was ordered to take her hotel, she's a lock of hair is blowing in my face, faint fragrance and hair mature woman's body fragrance makes me distracted. At that moment I was almost out of control, wished glass candy dishes he could go to hug and kiss her parted lips. But reason tells me that I can not.
Since then, the head of the school girl that plump figure and handsome and graceful voice and face will linger in front of me, lingering. I think I had a crush on the poet, or the popular point that I can not get this woman obviously harm lovesickness. However, she is a celebrity, I know that we in passing, this is not only the age issue. Until one day I saw a figure glass candy dishes that seaside shops, glass candy dishes and the head of the school girl looks somewhat similar to the boss, I find solace Acacia. It was a fisherman woman, her husband a few months a year to go fishing, I knew her when she was hungry. I sometimes executed tasks out of the bus may be able to rejoin his comrades before purchase some small items. It is because of this, I have the opportunity to know the fisherman's woman. A week after my boy body completely occupied. Until we completely fell in love with each other's body, who can do without.
Later I learned that she exactly 20 years older than me, and there is a 14-year-old son, five years younger than me, each meeting and called my brother. Since then, whenever I come back to perform tasks out of the bus, if the head does not matter, I always make a spin to her children there. She told me she was with me, tasted the sweetness of a woman, glass candy dishes I feel the first years have lived in vain! She even lost for me at half possessions, ending 17 years of marriage and her husband marathon. She said she wanted to marry a woman I did my whole life, she said she was rich, when his son, possessor I can, so I had a good day. She does not know I'm not a poor child.
Seriously sister, the beginning of time, I was the head of her as a school girl, the beautiful sister, especially my love love that moment with her, so just drink a little drink in deflowered on her. Waiting for me sober, I really want to die too sad. I originally wanted to leave my first night the head of the school girl, the most beautiful I have ever seen that sister. She is the goddess glass candy dishes of my heart. But I gave another fisherman glass candy dishes did not read the book a few days of a woman! I feel so surprised that I was actually completely surrender to the woman. I even visit relatives back home to her photos to see my mom and told her mother that I want to marry a woman as his wife. Mom asked her how old, how old I say big deal for me, but mother glance, scolded me and said: illiterate that I see is a big deal than I am old now!
I know the family would not allow me to marry her, but in my mind, I was not married but a fisherman's wife who the head of the school girl. Gailou home, saying it was to give me and my brother to marry a wife. I said, be sure to cover the one, I want my house to stay at home forever beautiful sister, even though I missed this life with her, I did not say and I had intimate relations fisherman's ex-wife, is the head of the school girl. Now I have three years to change glass candy dishes jobs, although left the coastal city of tall and had returned home to their own work, but I still can not love and marry a girl the same age as my heart still has a faint dream, fantasy future One day, the head of the school girl, the beautiful sister would soulful came up to me and I happened a sentimental story, even if she never disappear again, I would abandon a dream they die without regret.
A, in your mother gave birth to 4 years old brother, normal glass candy dishes reasoning, a mother with newborn, the right of older children will neglect and considerate, glass candy dishes so that it produces a somewhat neglected and the feeling of being left out, but also produce a serious resentment and inferiority complex, so that you in your subconscious for older women are more prone to attachment, when in fact a disguised missing motherly love for young regain glass candy dishes a desire.
Share on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment