Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The container as you understand it will be the protagonist of this article, I will make a pendant d

Labyrinth Pendant great gatsbu DIY | Happy Mom
I love polyshrink, those who follow me for some time know. I love this film shrink plastic that can be drawn and then colored with pigments, inks for fabric, markers, crayons, basically using any kind of color you have in your home, then put in the oven at 170 degrees and wait only a few seconds. The result that comes out is a miniaturized object, that is reduced by about 45% very sharp with vivid colors.
The thing I like most is the ability to create a unique object such as shape, color, size and above all in complete safety. It 'a non-toxic and can be used safely by children. In this category great gatsbu you can see my experiments along with those of my daughter Emma who now manages autonomously all the steps to the realization of his personal creations.
Buy this film is not cheap especially in this time of crisis we must try to break down any extra cost, for this reason, some time ago I tried to do it by myself, by recycling the plastic tray of ravioli, I made a transparent ring super stripes.
I tried to recycle a container, for instance the packaging of ravioli that you buy at the supermarket, I cut colored and put into the oven, then magically came out a ring consistent and very trendy.
The container as you understand it will be the protagonist of this article, I will make a pendant dispels boredom-where I drew a maze. Cupid will get to the heart following roadways difficult to get to without your help.
Needed: lid of a container, must be flat and have a symbol, a triangle inside in number 6, although other plastics food but with different numbers do not have the same composition and are not suitable for your use will have to do. permanent markers 70 cm long metal chain. with locking ring and 1 scissors and forafogli baking pan lined with parchment paper talcum powder nail file in cardboard
Photo 3: cut out the shape with the use of scissors, a transaction must be precise. The rectangle will be slightly longer to allow the presence of the central hole without spoiling the design.
Photo 6: Insert the oven and after a while you will notice that the plastic buckles and at the same time reduces, you must wait until the rectangle back to its original position that is flat and then you can extract.
Photo 7: with a piece of baking paper to pressure resting on a book. The operation must be performed great gatsbu with extreme speed, the plastic hardens very quickly. The rectangle will be withdrawn and thickened, great gatsbu my now measures 6 cm.x 3.5 cm ..
May be of interest: Mother's Day: a pendant made from a shard Mother's Day: a pendant for your keychain Play The plastic great gatsbu cups corn pasta Children's book: drawings great gatsbu in black and white
IsLaura writes: great gatsbu
But the wonder! Laura you are always sooo good! I also had seen this experiment with the plastic food, now you've put me really want to go look for the ravioli to experience ...
Thanks anyway LaRobi all containers are fine even if they are the ravioli, just that they have the numerino 6 in the triangle at the bottom of the box. Let me know how did your experiments
I can write here Barbara? So is the "pasta factory Stemarpasi" with the "joys of Stemar" a laboratory of fresh pasta here in Genoa. They are usually in the refrigerated. Now that I went to see the brand I saw the numerino and with the sun I can not understand if it's a 6 or an "a" in the triangle, depending on whether you look at it from inside or from outside Besides that stunned even cecata. However, the company is the one! <3
Noooo, but fantastic! I've never been able to find these sheets ... now I try to experiment with containers great gatsbu of ravioli! I buy them in the bank of fresh Esselunga, however, the lid seems to me just the same ... I have a box in the fridge ... I know that tonight we have to eat ravioli!
BarbaraSpeedy writes:
I have to admit that it is not easy, I have worked for a bit 'of time than the original and I got familiar after the first tests failed, but then you'll see that it will be simple fun.
You could also use another method to miniaturize the piece, and this includes a hot air blower (Embosser), for my first experiments I had used a very similar found in the cellar, but I must say that with a little 'of experience and some experimentation I found most valuable heating with the oven at home. The Embosser will have its advantages, but the piece must es

No comments:

Post a Comment