Saturday, October 26, 2013

Send comments |


Joe Lei Chen nine yesterday to see the world back to the dorm when it was late, there is no time to write, almost on the wash sleep. So today, let's first pen to paper, and then hand fighting. Yesterday was a day trip, a morning and noon dormitory rest, afternoon shampoo bath wash clothes, and then re-start the game such as Yue Yue kick. Waited most of the afternoon, a fire in my belly, until half past six when it starts Yue Yue saw me said I look Jour phase, eyes murderous. Then laughing laughing apology, but also occasionally holding my face Baji. Yue Yue has a big hobby is especially like to kiss me, which ones are close, according to my mouth suddenly shells come about, regardless of people do not more people. But why I do not like, plus the road when I was even more embarrassed, so one can only force in the opposite direction turned. Then look on people, this is simply a kissing picture. Even sitting, he also did not miss Taxi, two hands around my face that I was fixed move can not move. So I can only stand by his side in his heart to pray scolding look towards the rear view mirror drivers do not take offense shells do not joke. Ah well shy of that nasty! Off after I began to reprove Yue Yue, he said: "see saw slightly, love is not normal, I do not believe that the driver did not talked about love not kissed." So ... ... I'm stumped ...... then is to Huayuan steak, shells go Binjiang cinema, theater or a last look at the small era house. To that later, "I want you in good health" has already begun, so we picked a time recently, and "Wolverine 2" =. = OMG although shells I have not seen one, but a story with two no connection, so good. With Iron Man quite like - a look at the process, I have thought a moment is sitting next to LTL. No way, see a movie with him too many times, it will also be remembered forgiven ~ Yue Yue also a hobby is like to play my hand, when watching movies has been grabbed shells my hand here there Dodo Dodo . He said that my hands look good, I said: feet chicken feet. After reading out the road, Yue Yue asked me if I had any desire, I shook my head. But my mind was thinking that I too wish that you did not realize. Was already half past ten, dormitories 10:45 on the closing, and from Binjiang Avenue subway plus a taxi to the school but also the fastest half an hour. Meaningless, before closing the door I was short of it. Anyway, just to catch up anyway, shells so it is not so urgent. After the school has more than 11 points, Yue Yue said dorm door knocking with me, I said: You look at me go up you walk. He said yes. Into the future dorm aunt was called to register, ask went to do the like, and then finally back to his quarters. Insert a period, when the meal arrived Binjiang Road, Yue Yue looked Binjiang Avenue on the crowd, feeling the a lot of people. I am white at him, which is where many, Christmas Eve, when many people do. He said that should not come here on Christmas Eve, I said I feel very good, ah, fun. He said: "It's time to do so on Christmas Eve brought shells you.", I said, still early. He joked and said: "Yes ah, okay do not necessarily get that time, so you hold anything against me." I said: "It is, too dead to you ~." In fact, I did not dare tell him to put my winter vacation a month later, followed by internships around to return to school next year in April. Ah, I am a senior his junior. But he is bigger than me nine months, so I'm not old robber! Anyway, this is destined to be a short but love it. Why is not my feelings always comes when upset. Together this week, my greatest feeling is, in fact, for girls, there are not that like really shells not so important. It is important that individuals want to Hello, and you can control him now.
Send comments |


No comments:

Post a Comment