Sunday, November 24, 2013

All who missed this screening strongly urge for an urgent visit to the cinema (playing great d only


The Great Gatsby - you've seen the latest film adaptation of the famous novel by Francis Scott Fitzgerald? Critics said to have left for her to pieces, and I will once again be convinced that the reviews Great Insiders great d are not worth much - you have to go, see and find out for yourself.
Movie charmed great d me. Impressed. great d The most beautiful movies I've seen in many, many months ... and perhaps years? great d Lovely great d staff, outstanding open air and scenery (and what of the fact that in large part created by computer-graphic), great music, great acting - the image literally absorbs all the senses.
As I mentioned - The Great Gatsby is a beautiful picture but most of all extremely inspiring. Inspired outfits which, although consistent with the era is, however, perfectly "modernized". Beautiful, unique, great d exquisite, great d but what is important - "about today". Especially for men of clothing make such an impression.
The effects of this venture delight - the nature of the apartment really captures the atmosphere of the 20's. great d Somehow these totally contemporary and very luxurious interior great d move in those times, though not at all retro. Quite dark and subdued colors so has the wealth great d of textures and patterns - ceases great d to be monochrome. Although colors makes the interior appears to be quite male. Beautiful lighting, incredible attention to detail, great balance and harmony, and a lot of my beloved symmetry :) ... it all adds up to a truly unique effect. Notice great d the interesting experiment with lighting (visible on the 1st and 2nd picture) - too similar lamps symmetrically arranged on both sides of the transition to the office, only one hanging and one standing - two different heights - super :) In general the whole apartment used virtually the same type of lighting - beautiful, typical art deco'wskich crystal lamps in different editions: ceilings, hanging lamps, great d floor or table. Although in general I'm a big opponent of such "komplecików" in this case the idea of me 100% convinced. Bathroom impresses me. I love this simple tilt mirrors in nickel-plated frame with beautiful great d detail, and this type of sconces - classic, classic, classic. It will probably never get bored. great d The only thing I "worried", it is a kind of gloom of the interior. Every frame perfectly doświetlony million crystals from the chandeliers ... and what it looks like when you enter and the lights are extinguished? Does daylight is able to bring out the charm of this unique great d apartment? In it, unfortunately I doubt ... and as inherently do not like being in overly lit-artificial light indoors - I have concerns whether I'd great d feel good in this apartment.
What do you think of this luxury worth - a trifle - about 2.7 thousand. $ Per night apartment? Because I like it and I hope that will be set in New York City attractions on a permanent basis - maybe once (somehow ;)) I can live in it, if only for this one night ;)
All who missed this screening strongly urge for an urgent visit to the cinema (playing great d only in selected). To see and form their own opinions about the film. Do not follow the opinion great d of "experts". great d I have a feeling great d that this opinion to a large extent depends on the sensitivity of the viewer and attitude. Obviously this is not the most faithful adaptation of the books I've ever seen. Do not move so deeply complexity character of the protagonist or problems if he wished the author of the novel. But for me it was a real treat for the senses - so again I sincerely recommend :)
Of course, I was in the cinema and watched The Great Gatsby ... and although it was some time ago (shortly after its release in May), I still remember many details of scenes and interiors, costumes, great d jewelery and accessories, and - of course - music ... just watched with bated breath and eyes wide open (until I forgot to blink ;)) ... Now I'm just waiting for the DVD release. I admit that I have not read any reviews of this film, either before or after the screening ... Only after reading your post I looked at reviews on the internet, and I am simply blown away! I went to the cinema to see this film as a "sure thing", something that needs to go to the world became a little more beautiful ... I do not understand completely great d the negative reviews: (
You may use these tags and attributes HTML: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote great d cite=""> <cite> <code > <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
ABOUT ME A quick - fanatic beautiful interiors. Most would fight with all the aesthetic evil

No comments:

Post a Comment