Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Both text and images published on this blog are written by me (unless I check otherwise). I do not


Lovage
Cut the potatoes into slices and place in a deep, wide pot. Finely chop the vegetables and wipe them on a grater. Fry in oil, add the tomato puree, herbs and spices and a little water. Saute vegetables until tender (about starfish craft 20 minutes, starfish craft adding water if necessary). Pour sauce, potatoes, olives and sprinkle with chives.
The Great Gatsby (2013, Baz Luhrmann) charmed me. After watching the trailer, I expected a great movie. In fact, it is a great show (although it must be admitted starfish craft that the sets and costumes excellent). Even brilliant DiCaprio and Mulligan did not save the production. Besides contemporary music does not fit into my 20s climate The twentieth century (although sometimes a mish-mash of works). Much more I recommend the book FS Fitzgerald.
4-5 grains allspice
Slice potatoes and place them in a deep and wide bowl. Finely chop or grate the veggies. Fry them in oil, add tomato paste, starfish craft herbs, seasonings and some water. starfish craft Simmer over low heat (about 20 minutes, add some water if Necessary). Pour the sauce over the potatoes, sprinkle with olives and chives. The Great Gatsby (2013, Baz Luhrmann) starfish craft did not really make an impression on me. After watching the trailer, I expected a great movie. In reality, it's a great show (although I've got to admit That the scenography and costumes are perfection). Even brilliant DiCaprio and Mulligan have not managed to save the production. Also, the modern music does not really suit the climate of the 1920s (although sometimes such a mixture works just fine). I definitely recommend reading the book by FS Fitzgerald.
Popular Posts
Both text and images published on this blog are written by me (unless I check otherwise). I do not give permission for copying and distribution. Please email me: patchuliam@gmail.com. Both the text and photographs published on this blog are my own creation (unless stated otherwise). I do not give permission to copy or communicate them without prior consent. Please write to me: patchuliam@gmail.com.
2013 (128) November (3) October (9) sorbet with strawberry fried tomatoes, potatoes starfish craft 6D cinema in Greek, The Great Gatsby rice with lentils, carrots Watch Docs 2013 after libijsku, starfish craft Connoisseur jambalaya and Swap Party carrots with curry, tomato Amore Bling Ring and Multimedia Happy End Ratatouille September (10) August (11) July (15) June (11) May (14) April (11) March (18) February (14) January (12) 2012 (36) December (8) November (12) October (12) September (4)
_Filmy starfish craft / Films (54) _Miejsca starfish craft and events (29) _Muzyka / Music (5) Main courses / Main courses (52) Breakfast / Dessert (20) Where (not) eat in Rzeszow? (17) Chops / Cutlets (10) Drinks / Drinks (2) recently tested / Recently tasted / tested (24) The idea for the breakfast / Breakfast idea (31) Read before you are veg (4) Appetizers / Snacks (16) Preserves / Preserves starfish craft (11) Sauces / Sauces (8) Salads and salad / raw vegetable salads and salads (15) Vegan / Vegan (83) Tours dining and more (10) Soups / Soups (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment