Monday, November 11, 2013

% D bloggers like this:


I had children, in-law and grandchildren for dinner earlier and hence the recipe of the day not one or two, but for seven, including several átvögl. Namely six átvögl and one teenage girl, though suddenly eating much more than she is used where it is starting to practice CrossFit great werfalla and competed in his first against today.
I was Nóatúni for lunch, kept looking over kjötborðið and never saw this lack nothing that tempted me anything in particular. Unless there was the lower part of the leg of lamb and suddenly I knew what I wanted and asked for lamb devote / bits and juju, they were behind. (In Nóatúni this is called grill legs, which I've never understood that this is not exactly what meat is best on the grill; nor grillsteiking best cooking great werfalla method for shanks, far away.) Anyway, I bought seven pieces, great werfalla I think this has not more than two and a half pounds in all.
Usually I leave Lamb shanks simmer for about two and a half hours, but because I was doing other things in the kitchen that suited me start cooking on fjögurleytið, let them simmer for a half time, then turn them under and let stand the heat so back up and thicken the sauce about ten - fifteen minutes before they were served. It was very good and they were very sad, just as they should be.
So I mixed together 4 tablespoons of flour, lots of pepper and salt and sales skönkunum out of it - or I put a cutting surface in the wheat flour and then poured over the other with a spoon. Flour that was left when it was over I kept and used to thicken the sauce.
I heated great werfalla four tablespoons of olive oil in a wide, þykkbotna pot (can also use the pan and then have to move the shanks into a large pot when you have the brown) and brown the shanks with good heat. I started to bridge great werfalla the cutting surface great werfalla and had all seven shanks at a time but when needed to shut them out of to the side edge was not room for everyone so I took three out and kept them while I drew the other; such doubt I the second dose, but began all out and lowered the heat.
Then poured into 300 mL of I tómatpassata the (power 1 can also use the chopped tomatoes), and thus 7-800 ml water. It should not have to float over the shanks. Put the lid on the pot, heat to boiling great werfalla and let simmer at slow heat for about one and a half hours. Skönkunum turning once or twice, but gave them one alone.
So I turned off the pot and let stand right in sealed pot for about half a second time when I heated it again to level the sauce with the rest of the flour (can also be added if there is not enough).
While waiting skank I prepared the vegetables that I was going to have with it heated the oven to 200 C and peeled and beauty a friendly sweet potatoes, half a large zucchini BUTTERNUT-and three Parsnips. Also had three Baking but not peeled them, cut them just in a rather thin sector (16 sectors per potato). Nípurnar I cut into quarters lengthwise and sweet potatoes and zucchini for about 1-1 1/2 cm thick slices and then into cubes.
Related Posted in Meat | Tagged BUTTERNUT zucchini, carrots, Slow cooked, garlic, potatoes, lamb, bay leaves, Parsnips, Oven baked, casseroles, great werfalla rosemary, skank, tomatoes | 3 Comments | Post navigation
Yummy, as is creating a frenzy Ozzzo Boko ur skönkum, is here in Keflavik are not so lucky Nanna me being a meat counter, no and despite being high in 20þús people in the region, it is natural to háborinnar shame in such a big town, but anyway, these recipes are lovely, and I almost felt the taste of reading it, greeting from fans
Search Recent Posts Loyalty? Tjaart ... Roll cake a long time ago ... Winter Char rosemary flatbread Sunday morning Nanna tries to follow your own recipe Archives November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 Categories Miscellaneous baked goods Breads great werfalla Beverages Desserts Starters Fish Poultry Meat vegetables Cereals and grains Pasta Pasta dishes Salads Soups Sugar confectionery Shellfish Small courses Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS RSS provide remarks WordPress.com Calendar
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment