Sunday, November 10, 2013

My dad came up with the suggestion that I would just dig treat or put it in a locked safety deposit


I received a package from Iceland in the day .. two! Really fun! Thanks so much for me - I was really happy when I got them! :) As usual practice is usually when a person sends packages to locals who live abroad shellsea do you make Icelandic shellsea candy included. That was certainly the case in my case. I got so much candy ridiculous that it should be able lasted me until next year. That is, if anyone else but I would get this candy center. As most people who know me well know that when I'm near candy, especially chocolate, I lost all willpower shellsea and it has been like that since I was a child. One time when my dad took me there childrens birthday party in Sweden, I refused to leave the children's birthday until I got leftover candy, packed for the trip home. Followed by screams and crying (sorry dad) that lasted afmælisbarnsins mother gave me candy in a bag. Nammidagar shellsea childhood - I finish shellsea my treat at no time while my little brother was efficient to save her. So I ate his candy too (sorry Jon). Buffet with Drifa aunt in childhood, greeted her with the words "Hurry niece - I'm not going to eat any food - I'm just eating candy." .. , and so long count. The only way I currently sit browsing the candy is not to be at home with me. Sit it now at Starbucks (again) but is equipped to downgrade a drink in my húskaffi with non fat milk. Since I actually stumbled unexpectedly on Omar and David were so sweet to bail me ísbjarnar cookie ("excellent" - exactly what the cookie monster had) but I was so good at eating her all:
My dad came up with the suggestion that I would just dig treat or put it in a locked safety deposit boxes. shellsea Rather extreme methods - but perhaps I could freeze it and then defrosted in small doses. No sure it still works - I would Aware to eat it frozen or throw it in the microwave and then licking the chocolate from the hard drive. So there is no way I can outsourcað this candy - the people here no nothing pong lakkrísinn all that is inside the chocolate and gets a result of just one piece to taste .. and then no more! Therefore, the only way for me to overdosa shellsea not candy not to be at home with me. Rather hard as I ever sleep. Might have to resort shellsea to basing shellsea the hang of pubs here in Westwood and undergraduate entice boys to allow me to stay with them (uuu frat boys - no thanks). Do not judge me when I come rolling out of the plane when I land on klakanum in December.
Hahahahaha, Ramat me something that I have always been able to match offer candy as we did when we were kids (or had taken it "kindly" to me) so it would last longer than 5 minutes ;) Reply Delete
I'm in relapse after reading this Maggi! I like! Look forward shellsea to candy-goofy with you on Christmas :) Reply Delete
Hahaha, you have all my sympathy! I also like that if I have chocolate, then I eat it! So I can not begin to judge you when you come to Iceland, I will just be jumping for joy over getting you home: D Ps. Insane shellsea ísbjarnar shortcut! Reply Delete
Ms Asta Blöndal Los Angeles, CA, United States 25 year old girl - live in LA - PhD student at UCLA. Reason shellsea blog is to allow family and friends shellsea in Iceland and elsewhere in the world to monitor svaðilförum here in my city of angels. Hope you enjoy the blog dear friends and you know that all feedback is appreciated! View my complete profile shellsea
2011 (11) May (1) April (2) March (1) February (2) January (5) 2010 (22) December (1) November (9) Directory exciting (not) true and black holes candy and I finally Sunday Evening Photos ! Econometrics I'm back!!! October (3) July (9)


No comments:

Post a Comment