Thursday, November 14, 2013

I have a strange feeling that this book will not go back. It did not move me as most reviewers assu


The Great Gatsby (The Great Gatsby) - F. Scott Fitzgerald, ed. Promatek I did not expect that, ultimately, get to know the content of the book Fitzgerald. Also admit that I have never had a greater desire to reach for it - either before the film's release, or after it. I just did not interest me, plot, characters, problems. Finally, specialty beverage I did not take the book in hand, and chose the audio book, which I had meant to while away all the things that usually will fix the headphones on your ears. I do wish they picked up on this form become familiar with the book, but I do know that it is not a phenomenon.
Nick Carraway moved to West Egg, Long Island in New York. Leave Yale University to forget about the experiences of World War I, which had a great impression on him. He learns that in the area of East Egg lives his cousin Daisy and her husband Tom Buchanan. Since their meeting, Nick begins his brief but sad story about how I will know Jay Gatsby.
For the reader's hard to imagine twenty years in the United States. For Poles, it is the inter-war period, and the period in which to rebuild their country after years of captivity. So why the interest in this period? Prohibition, jazz, wonderful costumes specialty beverage and of course the beauty of New York. Whether you choose specialty beverage a better subject for a novel? Fitzgerald apparently thought it was great and used. I am not convinced that convinced specialty beverage that's for sure.
Reading the story of Nick gets the impression that his summer adventure was rather unlikely and impossible. It is not surprising, because people who do not have many influences, not really draw the attention of people specialty beverage that have them, and also belong to the criminal underworld. So what was my surprise when I found out that the author of the well-wove the thread in the story and pulled him to the end. Seeing the title, most people begin to imagine the story of Gatsby, and seeing a movie trailer - luxury adoption. And how many people can see that it really is a story about something else? How I managed to inquire for the last week, it turns out that much. The novel itself is not extensive. I would say that reading the top three hours. On the one hand, it is interesting - there are threads that grab the reader draw his attention to the action and almost forces you to know the truth. On the other hand, it is not a typical story. It has a sad story, a melancholy, a hero of the struggle for his life. That figure is undoubtedly Gatsby, the protagonist having a dubious past, which often is modified, and finally explained specialty beverage in a brief and rather difficult to understand - so my impression.
Gatsby as the title character, a mysterious specialty beverage man who appears almost out of nowhere, mixed in the life of the people who stand by him, and ultimately wasting their potential. Personally, I think as a charismatic man could achieve a lot without all the noise.
"The Great Gatsby" is a novel multi-threaded. Not only tells the story of the main character, but also focuses on the lives of Daisy Buchannan and Nick Carroway'a. The latter is an interesting man in the world, seeking answers to questions bothered him, and eventually pogrążającym specialty beverage in memories, which are hard to forget. No wonder summer that survived was unforgettable.
However, Daisy is presented as a woman completely subordinate specialty beverage to the man, wishing only happiness. And so absorbed in what you can get from your fate. He goes to acts which would eventually end up in one and not the other way the novel.
After audiobook reached the point where I saw a plate on a shelf in a public library. I immediately thought that I could even begin, however, did not predict that it will listen to the end to get to know the end. If the reader does not, you probably włączyłabym "STOP" and do not even think about what you just heard. Antoni Rot has excellent voice quality and well portrayed in all the characters in your role. In addition, musical made its. At some points the music appeared introducing the reader into the mood, while she did not mind listening. She flew just in the background.
I have a strange feeling that this book will not go back. It did not move me as most reviewers assured in their opinions. Unfortunately, I felt just curious, I could not tie up with the characters.
I do not know if I could write something about Fitzgerald's writing style. I do not think he used to be a difficult language, does not introduce any quirks that only hinder and reading, and listening to the novel. specialty beverage If someone wants to read the content of "The Great Gatsby" is personally recommend the audiobook, where you can spend a lot of time.
I'm not a fan of au

No comments:

Post a Comment