Monday, November 18, 2013

Year 1922. Nick Carraway moved to Long Island, and more specifically to West Egg, which was not as


Polish title: The Great Gatsby Original title: The Great Gatsby Author: F. Scott Fitzgerald Pages: 198 Publisher: Rebis Category: Polish classical literature Release: 2013 Original Issue: 1925 Cover Price: 25.90 zł Rating: 8/10
Year 1922. Nick Carraway moved to Long Island, and more specifically to West Egg, which was not as elegant as the East Egg, where the rich lived in large villas. He was going to spend the whole summer reading and pracowaniu as a stockbroker, but fate guided food warmer for sale him in a slightly different way. It all started with dinner at his cousin Daisy, where he met her husband and Jordan Baker, a well-known golfer. Summer was going to be really beautiful in the company of these three people, but he felt that the time is observed and nearly all my friends learned about the mysterious Mr. Gatsby'm. Soon turned out to be his neighbor, but had never seen him.
Gatsby'emu life was almost perfect. He had plenty of money and could not afford what he wanted, but despite food warmer for sale the fact that he was so rich he could buy two most important things: love and friends. Every weekend was doing loud parties, which almost all come uninvited. Nick Carraway was the only person who had given him the invitation. Despite the fact that they do not even know how the landlord could no longer restrain his curiosity and went to his house. That's where the story began a romantic love that will survive even the most severe test of time.
Until recently argued that classical literature food warmer for sale is definitely not for me, that I do not find in it nothing that interested me, and certainly food warmer for sale I do not like it. Everything changed in that I decided to go for a film adaptation of that novel to the movies. I did not think about it even to first read the book, it seemed to me that, and so I do not like ("because it's a classic") and you may just film will fall to my liking. And indeed it did, but now I very much regret that he did not acquainted first with a paper version of Gatsby, as I'm sure my feelings about this novel would be even better.
I will not go into the differences between the book and the film, there are indeed a lot to talk about, because the novel is very different from filming. However, I will focus on the paper Gatsby'm and I can only set the story in two words: absolutely brilliant! While once these stories makes me bored and I could not wade through, so at the end of The Great Gatsby, I felt only a great hunger. Two hundred pages is not enough, and I was hungry to learn more and be able to read the story more than just a few hours. I was very surprised when I saw what the volume of this book, and it seemed to me that there can be nothing more exciting than it saw in the movie, but very wrong.
Until now, when I read the book so thin, I could complain about the boring and the short story and the characters food warmer for sale stubs. Here I should sin if out of my mouth (or rather under my fingers) have married such an opinion. Fitzgerald actually had all thought, and I am very impressed by the fact that the two hundred pages could present a story that draws from the very beginning and is in the heart forever. I am confident food warmer for sale that I will carry this book in my head forever, for my love for Gatsby began on the film, and the book has already reached its absolute zenith.
I can not reveal too much about the plot, because you would know too much, but The Great Gatsby is a book in which the element of surprise is very welcome and long-awaited. I can only say that I love this novel primarily for its realism - Fitzgerald shows us that the world is brutal and not every time everything has a beautiful fall: there are ups and downs. The characters are so real that you do not be surprised if this story is based on facts. It is true that I have to some "but" when it comes to the behavior of some characters, but I can not say exactly what I mean, because you would know everything, and the book would not have been so very interesting. Of course, the history of the most loved Gatsby, which I have absolutely nothing to complain about (except maybe your hands on the neck), and I think it is a literary ideal, which has long since have not met in any of the novel - shrugs his behavior and devotion in love, but it is not a pseudo-romantic and annoyingly perfect. I would like to see more of these characters in the books. I am also surprised by one thing, which I was not expecting. Before I watched the video and read the book, I thought that The Great Gatsby is narrated from the point of view of the title character. What was my surprise when I read it from the point of view of Nick Carraway'a, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. If Fitzgerald food warmer for sale decided to write this Fr

No comments:

Post a Comment